Chapter 14

A/N: Hey! Here's chapter 14 for my golden babies.

Guys, I swear. I'm in love with Delilah. The more I write about her, the more I fall in love with her and the stronger my urge is to steal her from Harry.

Also, you know the drill. The song is written by Delilah here. The times I don't specify she wrote something are when the song is meant to be listened to by you and has nothing to do with her character writing.

I really love this chapter so, so, so much. It's def in my top 3 that I've written so far. I hope you love it, too.

I love you all. I'm proud of what I write and I can't thank you enough for your support.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up cold and I knew Harry wasn't next to me. Still, I felt around the bed blindly and my hands came across a piece of paper. I opened my eyes slowly, squinting to adjust to the light. I recognized Harry's handwriting.

My honeybee,

Good morning, I hope you slept well. I haven't written you anything in a while. Shame on me, I know.

I had to go meet the team earlier than I thought and you looked so beautiful and peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up. I don't know how long we'll write but I hope I'll be back soon.

Being away from you might be my least favorite thing in the world. Is there a word for that?

Either way, I'll be thinking of you and writing about you for as long as I'm gone. That way, you're always with me.

Yours always,

-H. x

P.S. Oh, and Happy Birthday eve, mi corazón. Estoy tan contento de haberte conocido, también.

My smile continues to widen from beginning to end and I reread it about ten times, memorizing it. Especially the part in Spanish. So he did end up googling what I'd told him that day.

The day goes by and it's very dull. I stay in bed throughout the day, watching movies, and eating whatever snacks Harry and I had in the room.

Pretty soon, the sun was coming down and Harry was walking into the room as I was on a phone call with Gemma. She told me she'd asked Harry for my number.

"Oh, your brother just got here." I tell her as soon I see him. He raises his eyebrows and I shrug at him.

"Do you want to say hi?" I ask her.

"Not a chance, I'll see him tomorrow." I laugh at her blunt response as she says, "I'll see you, Delilah. Happy birthday eve, doll!"

I smile into the phone, "Thank you, Gemma. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm excited."

We say our goodbyes and as soon as I put the phone down, my arm is pulled, and I bump into a hard chest. I don't have time to complain about his roughness before he firmly plants his lips on mine. Our lips mold together and God, I missed this.

"Hi." He breathes out as soon as he pulls back.

I give him dimpled smile. "Hi back." He returns the smile and separates from me.

"What'd you get up to today? Sorry I was gone for so long, but we wrote a lot of good stuff." His back is turned to me, placing his guitar and bags down.

"Oh, nothing really. I ate, I slept, watched some movies. And I wrote a little." His smile grows at the last part and the proud look in his eyes makes all the nerves go away.