Chapter 15

A/N: THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAV CHAPTERS I'VE WRITTEN! PLS LISTEN TO THE SONG WHEN I TELL YOU TO, IT MATTERS!

For the purposes of this book, Harry just recently wrote I Love You, okay good.

TW: minor sexual content

not anything major tbh, you already knew that, but there's mention of it.

ENJOYYYYYYYY <3333

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELILAH'S POV:

I hear him sigh at the question. Barney is here so we climb in the car and he doesn't speak until the car starts moving. "It's my father. Mum divorced him a long time ago, but he still comes around." He says with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh." I respond. "I don't think I met him-"

"No, you didn't, and you never will. He's not a good person, Delilah. Trust me."

"Okay." I blink at him.

He sighs again and then turns to me with a smile, "Did you have a good time? Sorry if it was too much, they can be a little over-the-top."

I shake my head and smile, "It wasn't too much. I had a great time, they were so sweet to do it. I loved it."

"Yeah, I don't think you thanked them enough. Do you want to go back and say it a couple more hundred times?" He teases and laughs when my jaw drops. "I'm only joking, love. I'm glad you had a good time. You deserve it."

I'm quiet for a while. "I think-" I stop again. "Seeing your family all together kind of made me...miss mine. A lot. I think I might want to go see them. In Miami. Get in contact with them again."

"Really?" He gapes and I nod at him. "That's amazing, honeybee. I'm so proud of you."

I smile and stay quiet for a long pause. "Would you go with me?" I ask him, the nerves in my voice evident.

His eyes widen. "Really?"

I nod. "I don't think I can do that alone and you always make me feel...not alone."

He smiles widely at that. "Of course, baby. I'd love to." I smile at him and laugh when he makes me cover my ears as he gives Barney the directions to where he wants to take me.

"We're here."

Barney's voice makes my head lift from Harry's shoulder. We thank him and Harry stumbles out of the car, clearly nervous.

There's trees all around us and a small walking path dug into the ground from the previous people who'd come through here. I was going to ask Harry where we were going, but then the view came into place.

I gasped, "Oh my God. We are not where I think we are."

He smiles at me when I turn to him. "I talked to Seb and he said the place you most wanted to see in London was Little Venice. So, here's Little Venice." And he juts his hand out to the place to emphasize his point.

"Harry." That's the only word that comes out. He grabs my hand.

"Come on, then." He walks us to one of the little boats. I didn't think he could top himself after the honeybees, but this is something else entirely.

There's a patio on the boat and as we walk further, we open a door to see there's a hut with a little bed in the back, a table in the front. There's wine, and pasta, and pizza, and cheesecake, and God, could I love him more?