28

Blindsided, Michael isn't sure what to say, "Congratulations?" Although the word is happy the way he says it isn't.

That's all it takes for Whitney to break into the tears she's been holding back.

Michael is horrified that he made Whitney cry. "I'm sorry, Whitney. What did I say?"

"She's just shocked at what the doctor told her. That and it's unsure if she'll be able to keep the baby if she decides she wants to." John tells his brother as he holds Whitney to him and just lets her cry.

"She's on strict bed rest for the time being. I'm going to need you to go to school today while I stay with Whitney. Maybe invite Carmen over afterwards? I think Whitney would like a female to talk to about everything." John hopes he remembers things correctly. It seems like females like to talk about everything, especially things that make males cringe and walk away. He feels absolutely helpless at this point and wants Whitney to have the best support in making her decision she can get. He doesn't feel like he is that person.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll tell the school that you and Whitney were in a car accident and she needs to stay in bed for a few days. I'll have the doctor write up a note to that effect." Michael is very uncomfortable being around a crying female, but he overcomes his aversion and goes to Whitney. 

"I'll stand by you as well. If you do keep the baby and want to give it up for adoption, I would love the chance to adopt a child by you." Michael says then kisses her forehead before leaving the room. 

"I'll have the kitchen make some breakfast for you both. What would you like?" Michael asks then waits for their reply before leaving.

After Whitney calms down, she likes the feel of John holding her and sliding his hand down her hair. "How did I get into these clothes?"

"Michael and I thought you would feel better if we gave you a shower. So, I held you in the shower and he washed you. He said it wasn't quite what he was hoping for if he ever shared a shower with you. Then he helped me get you dressed."

Whitney smirks and gives a slight chuckle, "I bet, I have some of my own ideas about the three of us in a shower and they most definitely aren't platonic like that was."

Whitney is fighting to stay awake the hair caressing is so soothing to her. "Who braided my hair?"

John blushes a deep red. "I know it wasn't a very good job, but I think it's better than leaving the hair to get all tangled. I'd never braided before, so I'm sorry it isn't very good."

Whitney sits up and looks to him, "Hey, I wasn't complaining, I just wanted to know who to thank. My hair is an absolute nightmare to deal with if it isn't brushed regularly. I can't imagine how long it took you to brush through even after conditioning it. 

"How long was I in that pit?" Whitney asks that last part softly. 

"They had you for more than twenty-four hours before they captured me. By the time we got out I had been gone for about eight hours."

"Oh, so more than thirty hours." Whitney looks at John, "Just how bad were you while I was gone?"

John blushes again and so they both fail to notice Michael coming into the room with a tray laden with food.

"Hah, he was an absolute bear. The men were absolutely terrified of him to even look at him. I have to say they never moved so fast though.

"I think they were all a little relieved when he was captured." Michael says waiting for them to settle themselves comfortably on the bed before handing them their food.

"How were you captured?" Whitney asks before taking a bite of food. She closes her eyes in ecstasy as she savors the flavor as she chews.

"She's having a foodgasm." Michael smirks but needs to adjust his pants while doing so.

John needs to adjust his position a bit himself as he watches Whitney and hears her little moans of delight. "Shit," John whispers as she takes another bite. "I was too tightly wound up, I needed to run in order to lose some of the tension. So I took two guards and started running on the road. It didn't take long for a vehicle to come up to me and I'm not sure what happened. I heard shots then I was tazered and when that didn't work they knocked me out as I was fighting another one of their men."

"They killed one of John's guards, wounded another. John managed to knock one of the kidnappers out and wound another, although we'll be doing a lot more wounding on him now that you are back along with John."

"How many were killed when you raided their lair?" Whitney asks listening intently as she takes another bite.

John has to adjust himself once more as he too listens for the answer to that question. 

Michael is doing his best to not listen to Whitney's little noises, he's having a very hard time not doing something about his pain. "We lost two besides the guard on John. We have three that are wounded and are in danger off losing a limb. But overall we lost less than we would have if their headquarters had been more traditional, like a warehouse or like us, a house."

"They were wearing vests then?" Whitney asks and pouts as she realizes that her eggs and bacon are done. She takes a bite of her toast as she waits for Michael to answer her question. "Yeah, and many of them were also wearing body armor just to give them some added protection. The ones that were killed were either lucky headshots or ricochets that tore out the throat."

"I see, thank you, Michael for coming for me."

Michael smiles warmly at his mistress. "We owe you a huge thanks. Not only did you save our lives that day by going with that psycho, but you made it so that we could shut him down completely. By doing what you did you saved lives, many lives, not just ours.

"We've already gotten our hackers to take any monies they had and I had a percentage given to you because of your help." Michael holds up his hands when Whitney goes to say something. "I know you aren't interested in the money. But you saved us time, money and most importantly, lives. Take it as a finders fee if you wish, but that money is yours.

"Now, I better be off to school. I hope Carmen comes early today..." Michael says as the door closes behind him. Once they are sure that Michael is out of earshot the two start giggling then out right laughing.

"I'm sorry, John, I didn't mean to make you and Michael hurt like that." Whitney says once she's finally able to bring herself under control.

"No worries, love. It does a person good to learn to control themselves a bit."

"Oh, so you don't need any pain relief?" Whitney says with an innocent face but a wicked look in her eyes.

"Witch, you are doing that on purpose." John says moaning at her words.

John moves the empty plates off the bed. Once he's done Whitney moves over to his arms and whispers, "Of course I was." Then she kisses him gently.

"Baby, I don't want to cause you any problems." John protests, but the protest is weak.

Whitney smiles at him, "I'll be a good girl and let you have the fun." That's all John needs to turn her on her back and start kissing her back with a great deal of heat.