42

Whitney wipes the tear from her eyes as she watches her friend and Michael load up Michael's favorite car as they leave for their date. She should be getting ready to leave as well, but since John had to break their date she has nothing better to do.

Michael usually looks up at the house to see if she's watching when he leaves and if she is he waves to her, but this time he makes sure to keep his face away from her at all times. She turns away from the window as they leave. Michael is acting strangely.

She mulls over his strange acting when she walks into the study to talk to John. Both have given her permission to come in whenever without permission.

"John," she says but stops at what she sees.

Michael is being held in a very cozy position and she can tell that they are about to kiss before she interrupted them. "Michael, what the fuck is going on?" Whitney demands before realization hits her. If Michael is here in a tight hug with some strange bitch then that means John is with Carmen. She is sure that Carmen wasn't aware of the switch up.

There are fires in her eyes as she looks at the bitch in contempt then turns her wrathful gaze on Michael. Michael swallows hard as he can tell that she knows the truth.

"Michael? No, honey this is John. You can't tell them apart?" The bitch decides to purr out as she runs her fingernail up his chest.

Whitney sneers at the bitch, "Oh, honey, I hate to tell you this, but that sure the hell isn't my boyfriend you're trying to fuck. That's Michael, the leader of the mafia. My boyfriend is with his girlfriend instead of on a date with me."

She looks at Michael with contempt. "Getting two females pregnant isn't enough for you? You have my boyfriend break a date with me so he can pretend to be you with your girlfriend?"

"By the way, bitch, you can keep him and you can keep that bastard boyfriend of mine." Whitney is furious. He has finally shown just how much he values her. Since he doesn't want her, then she'll leave.

She is halfway up the stairs when Michael stops her. "Whitney, don't leave without talking to John first, please?"

"Michael, shove it up your ass. This is your fucking fault. Well, not just yours but yours and John's. I can't believe you made him break this date with me so he could go on yours with Carmen. That is low, Michael. That is low and sickening. I hope Carmen leaves you for this."

Before Michael can say anything the front door slams open and in stomps Carmen. She goes over to Michael and slaps him. "I can't believe you thought I wouldn't notice. If I had anywhere else to go, I would be out of here just as fast as I could pack." Carmen says before turning to Whitney.

"Whitney, I swear I didn't know that they switched." Carmen says anger vying with pain at the trick the men played on them both.

"I know, you wouldn't ever do something so despicable and low." Whitney says looking at Michael and then turning to face John she spits at him.

"I can see just how much you love me by this action John. I'll be leaving just as soon as I can pack. There is a bitch in the study that Michael left unattended that is probably going through your papers right now, that seems to think that she should be with you. You might want to go be in the hug and lip lock that I interrupted earlier with Michael." Whitney says with a great deal of acidity.

In that moment John realized that he probably lost Whitney forever. All because that bitch that was left in the study demanded that she have a date with him to get her business.

Anger like none other ignites in him as he takes out his gun and heads to the study.

Michael is torn between chasing after Carmen and going after John.

Saving the bitch comes out on top and he also heads to the study.

As he heads there he hears a muffled gunshot and so he sprints the rest of the way there.

He throws open the door and what he sees makes him take a cautious step back. He hasn't seen John this angry since the night John killed their father and Whitney had come to them harmed. He swallows hard as he sees John pointing the gun at the female that demanded a date with the infamous Snow.

The window was shot out and it's obvious to Michael at least that that had been a warning shot. He sees the bitch cowering away from John and regret and fear are plain to see as she faces her own death in the frozen depths of his eyes.

"I told you that I wasn't free to have a date. You said that's too bad. You said that she won't mind if you have just one date with me. She's upstairs packing right now with no intentions of ever coming back. You are not worth losing her."

"John, you should be upstairs trying to talk to Whitney and getting her to stay, not threatening Angel."

John sneers at the name. "Angel, boy were your parents off when they named you. Whore, bitch, lying deceiving piece of shit. I told you Michael that we don't need her business, but you demanded that we do what we have to, to get it. Now I've lost everything because of her. 

"Not only that, but she was looking through your papers. She's a thief as well as a bitch."

This makes Michael angry as well. His relationship with Carmen was already rocky but with this he'll likely lose both Whitney and Carmen. Carmen might even lose the babies.

"Shoot her, John. You were right, we don't need her business." Michael tells him and Angel looks at them both in disbelief.

She is still looking at Michael with her jaw dropped open when the gun fires and the bullet hits her in the heart, killing her instantly.

"We didn't find the terms good enough." Michael says spitting on her.

"I'll have some of the boys come in and take care of this, you need to talk to Whitney." Michael tells John as he walks up to him. He puts his hand on John's and pushes the gun down.

"She's going to leave me, Michael. I didn't talk to her like you told me to and now I'm losing her."

"Are you going to just let her walk away from you or are you going to try to stop her?" Michael says softly trying to not anger John again. He just hopes that he's not sending Whitney to be killed.

He makes a call for cleanup as John leaves the room. He follows John once he finishes the call. He just hopes that Whitney doesn't leave.

Last night she'd been so happy about the chance to join his street racing team and now she might not ever talk to either of them again.