Chapter 29

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with assignments and projects and exams

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I've been really busy with assignments and projects and exams. Anyway, enjoy the new chapter! Hope you like it.
______________________________________

Perched on a rock like a dictator ready to command his soldiers to go to war, Mico looked at his pack members who stood beneath him. The high-ranking members of his pack carefully listened to the instructions that were being given by their chosen Alpha.

Mico announced, "Their Alpha's house is in the bottom right of the pack. The area is surrounded by woods, easy to catch fire. I want their Alpha. Capture him at all costs, and do not forget that he tried to murder my sister! Let them know what a huge mistake it was for them to mess with the Full Moon Pack! And show them no mercy!" His soldiers shouted ferociously in agreement. "Kill their pack members, every single one of them," he said. "Bran, take half of the pack members and attack from North. I, along with remaining members will go from the south."

Bran and three others nodded their heads obediently at the commands given by their rightful Alpha. They wasted no time and rushed to awaken the rest of the werewolves. Mico, still perched on the rock, was determined to succeed at all costs this time.

Mico dismissed everyone except one person. He called out to Paxton who stood in front of him right at once. Mico took black gloves out of his coat pocket and wore them before taking something out of his pants pocket- a ring box covered with black velvet.

Opening the box Mico asked, "do you know what this is?"

A lone shiny gold ring sat in the box. Paxton looked at it.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" he asked while reaching out to take the ring.

Mico immediately pulled the box away from Paxton's reach.

"No, this isn't a marriage proposal, and don't touch the ring," he said.

"I am not interested if it isn't an engagement ring," Paxton said before pretending to walk away.

"Last I checked you still take orders from me," Mico stated, "or did you forget that? Did you also forget the consequences?"

Paxton immediately retracted his steps and once again stood in front of his leader. "What do you need me to do?"

"This is the ring from a set of two rings," Mico said holding the box up once again. "It is cursed. Anybody who touches it dies. The person usually suffers a slow death that appears to be natural, but death is absolutely certain."

"How did you get your...hands on it?" Paxton asked, smirking.

Mico glared at him. "It was given to me by the one who created it. He is the only person who can touch it without facing the consequences, or at least that's what he says."

To the Wolvesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें