Capture 7 The destroy of pawpatroler

Everest went back to her puppy house and cried again because Marshall was not conscious. Everest: I love you Marshall you please come back to me I'll stay with you forever, I'll never leave you alone. Please wake up and stay with me. Everest ran out to the headquarters and look to Marshall what she saw Dan let her heart break in a thousand pieces. Marshal lay there and had bandages Everest pov It literally tears me apart where I see him in such a state. How did he ever get like that where I caught him, he wasn't hurt that badly. I lick his face and lie down next to him, his proximity to me makes me sleep more calmly, I have another nightmare. No Marshall I screamed and woke up with tears. All the puppies come to me and take me into a group hug as we broke up, skye asked me why I was writing like that, I had a nightmare, I answer, it felt so real. I ran to Ryder and asked him if he could talk to me for a minute, yes I actually wanted to talk to Jake, but he drove to his family so I'm talking to Ryder at the end of Pov Everest: Ryder, I can do the talking, at least it's important for me Ryder: Yeah, tell me what's on your mind Everest: I love Marshall please don't be mad at me. Ryder: why should I be mad at you? The boy smiles at him Everest burst into tears but he doesn't love me the way I love him, he definitely loves this ella and I had this nightmare it came true Ryder: calm down Everest he loves you that's why he wanted you to go first and he always takes care of you. Everest: yes but how can I find out if he really loves me. Ryder: flirt with him when he flirts back then you know he loves you and what about the nightmare you had Everest burst into tears again Everest: It was too horrible to remember and if I do I will probably never sleep again. It also felt so real like it was a vision. Ryder: Everest please you have to tell me after you will be better.

Deutsch
Englisch
Everest: okay als ich den Traum das erste Mal was gesehen war ich unter Trümmern gegangen, dann.... dann... da war... D-dieser Lichblitz dann kam eine Druckwelle, es wurde schwarz. Als ich aufwachte war war Adventurebay komplett zerstört
Als ich .... als ich Dan ein bisschen run gelaufen da war marshall Tod er hatte überall schwere Verbrennungen er er atmete nicht mehr Dan wachte ich auf. Everest atmete schwer und viel fast um nein Marshall nein nein nein dann legte sie das sich auf den Boden und Tränen rollten ihre augen Runter.
Everest: und Rocky liebt mich ich möchte nicht das er Marshall verletzt nur weil er meine Welt ist ich liebe Marshall einfach so sehr
Ryder: beruhige dich wenn er Marshall was tut werde ich klartext reden.
Was Sie nicht wussten das Marshall den gleichen Traum wie Everest hatte bloß das er an der Stelle des Husky war. Everest war an Marshall Stelle
Everest danke Ryder führ das Gespräch ich werde nach Marshall sehen. Mit diesen Worten ging sie zu Marshall kuschelte sich an Marshall und Schlief ein
Als Skye nach Marshall sehen wollte sah sie Marshall und Everest schlafen schlafen sah
Skye: oohhh wie süß. Sagte sie zu laut so das Everest aufwachte
Als sie Skye sah wurde sie so rot und stand schnell auf und rannte zu Skye.
Skye pov
Everest knurrte mich an und sagte was machst du hier. Ich andworte ich wollte nach Marschall sehen weil er wie ein Bruder für mich ist und außerdem Chase Bester Freund. Was machst du hier näckte ich meine BFF. Sie wurde rot und antwortete ich bin Marshalls beste Freundin also und er bedeutet mir sehr viel ergerte mich Everest.
Ende pov
Everest legte sich neben Marshall und Schlief wieder ein wenn es Marshall nicht gut ging, ging es ihr nicht gut. Skye ging wieder raus und spielete mit dem Anderen Welpen.
Bei Humdinger bericht Berthold das der pawpatroler gerade vor der Zentrale ist und so wäre er ein leichtes Ziel
Humdinger: okay du und die Cahos Kätzchen crew schleicht euch zum pawpatroler und platziert diese Zeitbombe an der Unterseite des Pawpatroler und stellt den Timer auf 12 Stunden, danach schleicht ihr euch wieder weg. Ich daweile besorge ich daweile etwas.
Berthold: was ist das dann was du besorgt.
Humdinger: das ist nicht Wichtig beflolge einfach meine Befehle und wir werden die Paw Patrol bald von der Landkarte ausradiren und wenn das geschafft ist werde ich Entlich der Este Bürgermeister auf dem Mond.
Sein Neffe nahm die Bombe und Fuhr mit dem Bürgermeister- Neffen mobile in Richtung Adventurebay, er Parkte dann das Fahrzeug in einem Gebüsch.
Die Chaos Kätzchen spielten die ganze Zeit rum als Berthold die Bombe platzieren wollten
Everest: okay when I saw the dream for the first time I went under the rubble, then ... then ... there was ... D-this lightning bolt then came a pressure wave, it went black. When I woke up, Adventure Bay was completely destroyed
When I .... when I ran Dan a bit there was marshall death he had severe burns all over he he was no longer breathing Dan I woke up. Everest was breathing heavily and a lot almost to no Marshall no no no then she lay down on the floor and tears rolled down her eyes.
Everest: and Rocky loves me, I don't want him to hurt Marshall just because he's my world, I just love Marshall so much
Ryder: calm down if he does something to Marshall, I'll be clear.
What you didn't know is that Marshall had the same dream as Everest, only that he was in the place of the husky. Everest was in Marshall's place
Everest thanks Ryder for talking to me I'll check on Marshall. With these words she went to Marshall snuggled up against Marshall and fell asleep
When Skye went to check on Marshall, she saw Marshall and Everest asleep asleep
Skye: oohhh how cute. She said too loudly so that Everest woke up
When she saw Skye she turned so red and quickly got up and ran to Skye.
Skye pov
Everest growled at me and said what are you doing here. I andwort I wanted to see Marshal because he's like a brother to me and also Chase's best friend. What are you doing here, I nudged my BFF. She blushed and replied I'm Marshall's best friend and he means a lot to me, Everest got me going.
End of pov
Everest lay down next to Marshall and fell asleep again if Marshall was not well, she was not well. Skye went back out and played with the other pup.
At Humdinger, Berthold reports that the pawpatroler is just in front of the headquarters and so he would be an easy target
Humdinger: okay you and the Cahos kitten crew sneak up to the pawpatroler and place this time bomb on the underside of the pawpatroler and set the timer to 12 hours, then you sneak away again. I meanwhile I get something.
Berthold: Then what are you worried about?
Humdinger: that is not important, just obey my orders and we will soon wipe the Paw Patrol off the map and when that is done I will be the Estonian mayor on the moon.
His nephew took the bomb and drove the mayor's nephew mobile in the direction of Adventurebay, he then parked the vehicle in a bush.
The Chaos Kittens played around the whole time Berthold wanted to plant the bomb

Deutsch

Englisch

rocky cat stole the time bomb and placed it directly on the side of the pawpatroler and counted the timer for 15 seconds. All of the kittens ran away as Berthold was reactivated as quickly as possible. The pawpatroler exploded on the side and burned. On the paw patrol: Everest woke up to the explosion. Everest: was that war she belongs to Ryder and saw that he hadn't heard it. Everest: Ryder I heard an explosion come see it was it was war Ryder okay Everest go back to Marshall and take care of him if Humdinger is here. Everest moaned dreamily and understand to the Dalmatian Everest: Yeah, sure Ryder would get out and see the paw patroler on fire. The other personal rights only now as Ryder said Ryder: What's heard here. Labor: Ryder why is the Pawpatroler administration Ryder: I only know that it was Humdinger, but I don't know how he removed it. Everest is next to Marshall and the door and the big window, but they can't turn their others away from Marshall anymore, they turn on Marshalles butt and turn red but then they want to distract him and ride, but if she could do that, she would come Ryder in, and never going to Marshall's again. Everest dog tag rings and Ryder's voice said Ryder: Provide powerful pups. Everyone who was not thrown away by Marshall because he was unconscious. Chase: The Paw Patrol is ready for action sir Ryder: Thank you Fellfreude for coming so quickly Humdinger has found the Pawpatroler and we have to find him and decide to leave Tracker ella and Truck are part of it. Chase you and your super demanding is looking for Humdinger. Chase: those super paws rule that Ryder Rubble you look up Humdinger's Height Rubble: makes it easy Ryder awaits the rest until we find Humdinger and the other villains. In the past at Berthold Berthold and the Chaos Kitten are successfully back on the ship. Everyone is waiting for Humdinger to return then finally Humdinger's small ship came back in the big ship In the early morning with Panzerahl and all kinds of weapons so that Berthold can build his robot even better. With the Paw Patrol Chase would go all over Adventure Bay whenever he had a great but found nothing. Rubble came in the cave and broke open the entrance and immediately radioed Ryder Rubble: The cave is deserted here it has definitely not been there for 5 days. Ryder okay, Rubble come back to headquarters. ________timeskip________
All following rights according to Humdinger because no one could find him
Ryder: Puppy is coming back we will definitely see Humdinger again soon.
It's already dark and all the puppies go to sleep

I hope you like it what you think will win this time Humdinger and Berthold and send the Mighty pups to the eternal puppy grounds.