Capture 6 the end of The Airpatroler

The pups are having breakfast and Ryder is playing a game

Meanwhile, Humdinger's ship appears behind the flounder. Camping tubold and François did not see it and went to the island to photograph the rare black tiger but what Humdinger had told him and to lure them into a trap that the Paw Patrol had to save them. Tubold and François walk over a quarry that was not high but wide so they knew that the bridge would withstand them. But Rubble Cat destroyed the bridge with his super strength. The bridge broke into several small boulders and Tubold and François buried them screaming for help but no one could hear them so the captain called the Paw Patrol for help.
Ryder: Captain Tubold what is there something happened
Tubold: yes we walked over a stone bridge and suddenly it collapsed and buried me and François, we need the Paw Patrol.
With the Paw Patrol
Ryder presses the paw pad and the pups' dog tags flash
Ryder: paw patrol to air patrol
All puppies: Ryder needs us
You run to the air patroler
Everest: wait a minute, where is Marshall.
Marshall: ahhh I'm here.
And bumped into the pups and they all ended up in a heap.
Chase: paw patrol ready for the action sir
Ryder: Tubold and François are trapped on an island and we have to save. Rubble We need you and your excavator to get the tubolds out
Chase you will find her with your nose and thermal imaging glasses.
Chase: a case for super spy chase
Rubble: Rubble makes it easy
Ryder: the pawpatrol is starting
The air patroler picked up Rubble's house and flew to the island
At Humdinger
He got through binoculars and saw Dan the air patroler.
Humdinger: With immediate effect, he and the ship attack relatives again in a submarine and submerge
With the Paw Patrol
The air patroler leads Rubble's vehicle and Ryder, Rubble and Chase flew out of the plane, heard they landed.
Chase: I have a trace of Ryder sir I still judge was * sneezes *
Cats said Chase.
Ryder: It doesn't mean that Humdinger is here, it can also be a tiger or jaguar who lives here.
Chase: you're right sir
I am an air patroler
Everest and Marshall stare at each other all the time
Everest:
Why can't I confess my love for him, I'm not a stronger puppy, I'm weak, I can't manage. I probably looked a little sad that's why Marshall live me if I'm okay I answer.
Yes, I'm fine because you're with me. The last part I said quietly but heard it. Because of that he turned red and thanked Eve.
Rocky was heard and declined for what you thanked. I growl at him, that is none of your business, I answer I calmed down again and turn to him but slowly I can be heard easily because I think he will say no. But the Dalmatian of my dreams belongs to you, that was right and controversial to you.
All required when Zuma said it is there. Kind of a flying ship waiting ain't the ship where we were last I scream.
Maschall yell everyone out of here immediately I will tell the robo dog and belongs to him everyone looks me know and I say I was told I stay here with him.
Marshall scream no everest you go first you should definitely not refer. Everyone jumps out and so do I, I'm not well because Marshall was still in the air patrol war when I saw a hot stream of flying ship everything clear to me, my eyes begin to turn with tears of the air patrolers and flew away but robo dog was here me must be Marshall. I spark it over my dog ​​brand and Marshy come out immediately the ship is from Humdinger and the super chaos kittens then I saw a missile flew towards the air patroler.
End of pov
Marshall jumped out of the air patroler but the shock wave of the rocket struck unconscious and the air patroler turned several times until he exploded on the ground. Everest didn't wait a second and flew to the unconscious Dalmatians. The husky took him in her arms. Everest tears drops on his fur. Briefly he woke up, licked her tears away and smiled. Which also made her smile. Everest hugged Marshall and flew to Ryder and handed him to Marshall and flew away crying.
Ryder What just happened to Marshall, please, and why is Everest so weird?
Skye came over and told Ryder what happened.
Skye: the air patroler was destroyed by this ship, what we saw yesterday, it can fly and Marshall warned us all and rescued us all because he had robe for us early enough, but when he came out the air patroler was destroyed and the blast hit him hard . How is he now she asked worried because Skye was still a little in love with marshall. Then she thought about Chase again and cried inwardly because she thought he didn't like her
Ryder Marshall is fine, he'll only need a few days to wake up. By now Rubble had freed Tubold and François all came to Flounder.
Chase: what happened to Marshall and where did the air patrol go what happened Ryder.
Ryder was about to say something when Everest Humdinger growled that you'll regret it. Everyone looked at her and saw that she was not doing well. Ryder asked Everest
Ryder why Humdinger.
Everest: He destroyed the air patroler the Seapatroler and injured Marshall that was all just a distraction the ship was Humdinger's ship the crew wasn't real that was all his plan you rolling tears down Ryder it was all Humdinger's fault, we have to finally have him turn off.
Ryder you mean we should get into killing
Everest: we have to, he almost killed Marshall and he tried almost 2 times for us, if you don't want to, I'll do it.
Ryder: I won't let Everest
With Katie
Katie: Ryder Marshall is fine and will be unconscious for another 2 days.
Everest ran out to the headquarters in their puppy house
Everest pov
I started crying 2 days I did not survive in her puppy house filled with water. Why does that always hit me, I always have so bad luck, first I was at the South Pole for most of my life, then I have bad luck that Marshall doesn't love me as much as I do him and now he's unconscious
Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I got the door and saw Skye. I say come in but what would you like to say about me I'm not in the mood to speak. Skye hugs me and said I know it's horrible for you that Marshall is conscious when Chase will be heard that way.
My bff know how I feel and they can always cheer me up a bit.
End of pov.
Everest and Skye belong to the headquarters all guidelines the husky
All actions: hey Everest you've been showing up for 5 hours.
Skye: Everest is not doing so well you probably know why.
Rocky: ey everest will ...
Everest no I'm not fine just recognize Marshall cheer me up but he's unconscious.

I hope you like it

This song goes well with the chapter too