Capture 13 a new town

When Ryder told the pups everyone agreed, although skye wasn't
Skye: we should tell Marshall the truth, if he finds out he may not trust us anymore because we lied.
Chase: Skye is right he'll find out Ryder sir.
Ryder: okay we say Everest wasn't found in town that means it's anywhere else but none of us know.
The paw patrol makes their way to a similar bay where they are planning a new town called Nukebay, in thought of the victims killed by Hydra. Ryder watched the news carefully that the US and other American countries are at war with Russia.
Ryder: why didn't we know, these soldiers must have something to do with it.
The first foundations and roads are just being built. Ryder and the Paw Patrol, whatever is left of them, guard the area so that the Hydra would not come back to destroy the city again, which he already succeeded in doing.
The new headquarters will be built on a hill in the middle of the Nukebay. The workers are doing their best to build the new city but it will be days before the new city Entlich is finished.
All the puppies that were awake were thinking about what might happen next.
Chase pov
Ohh man that will happen next I thought marshall passed out Everest and Rocky are gone. We have a new enemy who wants to destroy us, about whom we probably know nothing. Rubble and Zuma are dead, just like many innocent people that only happened because Humdinger was a little too crazy he joined this organization. sweeti was the only one of the villains who survived, this one was clearly a size too big for us Ryder is getting worse and worse what we just thought we could rescue Adventurebay we should have brought all residents to safety we failed.
Pov end
Skye saw Chase and decided to go over to him. The chookapoo sat down next to Chase and kissed him, which tore the sheepdog out of his thoughts at the same time he turned red when he saw Skye.
Skye: Chase what were you thinking about, please tell me.
Chase: Well actually I was thinking about what actually happened and what will happen next, I don't know what to do. We have no chance at all against our new enemy. At first I thought that Humdinger and his villain group would be our enemy and now we learn that it seems to be something bigger.
Skye: you should rest, we have a mission to accomplish to find Everest and make Marshall happy.
Chase: and what about Rocky.
Skye, you heard Ryder he was in the Humdinger ship, it would really be a miracle if there's anything left of him at all.
Chase and Skye cuddled until they fell asleep.
Ryder noticed that he was getting worse and worse. Suddenly his eyes went black and the boy flew to the ground. When he opened his eyes he was in the hospital and all the puppies that were there and are awake stood there and waited to see what happened.
Chase: Ryder sir what happened, why did you pass out unconscious.
Ryder: I don't know, but my condition is deteriorating. I'm too weak to be the boss of the PAW Patrol so Chase you will be boss as long as I am diversified you have to lead the PAW Patrol.
Chase: yeah Ryder sir I'm doing my best to run the Paw Patrol.
Ryder: I know you do that, be careful when you're on the mission
Skye: Ryder, you need to rest now.
The rest of the pups: yeah Ryder you have to, we'll be fine.
Chase and Skye want to catch an agendt to ask what he knew, the soldiers don't know much, but the agendas know more.
Skye: Chasy ... um, I mean Chase, I've found an agenda that is alone in a pretty bare house. Chase ran into the house and kicked the Agend with full force with his hind legs in his face. Chase barked to the ground as he tried to get up again
Chase: ruff ruff Netz. The net flew on the Hydra agent and cuffed him. Chase packages with his paw and asked. What do you know about our friends where are they.
Hydra Agent # 18: I don't know where you're talking about that mutt.
Skye got angry and scratched his face.
Skye: first of all you don't talk to Chasy and secondly you say now where Everest is or you will be sorry.
Hydra agent # 18: I won't tell you what Hydra is planning and I don't know anything about your friends disappearing. The agent took out a pistol and fired the blue engigie bullets at Chase and Skye, who dodged them skillfully.
Chase: ruff ruff tennis ball cannon, and shot him the gun from his hand. Suggested in again the people's response.
Hydra agent # 18: I'll never tell you anything. Hail Hydra When you hit a head, 2 new heads grow back.
He bit a gitft capsule and died.
Chase: No the German Shepherd cried.
Skye hugged him tightly and said
Skye: it's okay Chase we'll find Everest, I know you like her.
Chase: no I don't like her I just want Marshall to be happy, he is like a brother to me and when he wakes up and notices Everest is not there I can imagine that he will never be the same, he probably won't live long .
Skye: oh okay sorry me
Chase interrupted Skye and kissed her. Both turned so red afterwards the two went back to the headquarters, well actually the headquarters under construction. Chase said something sad.
Chase: We couldn't find out anything because this idiot just didn't use himself, we lost Marshall, he loves Everest too much, now we're just 5 pups against a whole army of soldiers with sophisticated weapons, we've actually already lost, I have no idea what we are should or should do.
Skye: You will probably come up with something like you always do
Chase: yeah I know I'll think about something.
All other puppies: okay
Chase went and sat down and thought about the war Ryder told him about.
Chase Pov: Well our next mission will be to track down and kill the leader of Russia to end the war.
Chase is okay, I have to tell the others and I also have a plan how to find out if Hydra has Everest and Rocky or not.

I hope you enjoy it