Capture 14 The War

Chase explained to the pups that the USA and Russia are at war and the organization called Hydra wants to seize power and my plan is we go to Russia and kill their leader and end this war then we sneak into a Hydra base and look for them the information if they have Everest, and if Rocky has overreached, maybe Hydra has it.
All other pups: OK Chase let's finish this. Hydra has gained too much power.
Chase we need Everest Ultimate Snowcat that was the only one that was not destroyed. We have to convert it into a boat that we can swim over to Russia, so Ella you are looking for suitable swimmers to make the snowcat swim.
Ella: Time to do great things
Then I need skye you keep an eye out for parts that we could use then Ella tells you she'll get them later
Syke: these paws have wings
The last thing I need is the rest of the attempts to prepare everything that we leave tomorrow.
Ella found the parts she needed, then took them to the headquarters under construction.
It was getting dark, all the puppies ate their food, immediately afterwards they went to sleep
Skye pov (dreams)
Skye looked around her and all the pups, with a few she didn't know just Zuma, Rubble weren't there but Everest and Rocky were fighting him mecha suits against the pups, Hydra soldiers shot at us, Chase jumped at me and pushed me aside so that an energy ball missed us but a wolf he was on our side it confused me even more, there was still a husky but I didn't recognize him properly, probably Everest brother or sister. Quite a few soldiers are fighting Hydra on our side.
Marshall just captured a mecha suit and activated a cannon or something similar in kills all Hydra soldiers and shot a missile into the building then went black. I just heard screams from my team and then something exploded and I winced.
End of pov
Skye woke up to find it was just a nightmare. She ran to Chase, knocked on the door when he opened the door he saw Skye. The German Shepherd blushed when he saw the chockapoo. Skye doesn't think twice and kisses Chase as they part answer her
Skye: can i sleep with you i had a nightmare.
Chase: yeah sure ... why not ... you know you can always come to me Skye
Skye: thanks Chasey
Both cuddle up to each other and fell asleep
At Everest:
Everest pov
Where am I, I just wanted to get up but my body ached so much that I am lame but I could open my eyes, what I saw shocked me I was in a kind of prison in a small cage, chained up to real people, but against one Gallows, others were on electric chairs, were repeatedly shocked. Suddenly I heard a door open. When soldiers come in with shock wands, they had a car where they put all the bodies on it.
Then I heard a familiar voice, unfortunately it was Rocky not Marshalls somehow, I feel sad because he is not with me, on the other hand I'm glad that he is not here. Rocky tells me to do exactly what the soldiers say.
I replied they have Marshall uh I mean the other one and Ryder. What Everest couldn't see was that Rocky got angry because he was living on Everest again.
Rocky answers a little sadly no, I didn't see Marshall here, the others didn't. Ryder's not here either, give it up, no one will save us here
Everest: I'm not going to go on but I want Marshall ... uh, I mean the other goodbye, they will save us no matter what
Rocky replies, do you really think they survived, it's your fault if you hadn't gone to Jake, Marshall would never have run away, Humdinger would never have thrown away and Marshall would never have had to look for you, he blames you for everything.
I cried something Rocky said hurt me.
No I screamed Marshall would never do this he can't do it, he won't do it.
Rocky think about it if he loved you he should have been here long ago
I got even angrier you definitely don't know where we are we can be anywhere in the world they are definitely looking for us
Rocky: I would look for you no matter what, I would never blame you.
Everest: that's exactly where marshall would do if he was still alive I think he's death it's all my fault
Rocky that's not what I meant, I just wanted to tell you that he may not be the way you hold out, he is definitely not death, if he finds us we are sure to be dead
End of pov
The soldier knocks on the door of the cage
Hydra Soldier # 1981: okay feed
And pushed the bowl through the cage. Everst moves and eats everything in abundance. She noticed that she was very hungry. She lay down, think about how she comes out and thought of a spacial dalmatians.
With Chase and the other pups.
Chase: okay we rebuilt the snowcat so that we will leave soon.
But next they find weapons and convert armor into mecha suits.
Chase: Everyone is adjusting their suits now and adding different weapons and guns, we don't know what to expect.
When the pups were ready they load the swimming snowcat.
Then Chase drove off he tried his best to drive it but it didn't work as well as he thought.
Chase: Oh, if Marshall were only here, he definitely knows how to drive Everest Snowcat, we haven't changed the controls.
Skye: let me steer, I also know how to steer Everest snowcat so let me try.
Chase: okay Skye he replies a bit sad because he can't do everything a leader had to be able to do that thought the German Shepherd.
Skye kept the boat quiet, so everyone took advantage of it and went to sleep.
When they set up land, it was about 5 hours ago when they drove along the coast (Nortpolar Sea) looking for a suitable point to advance towards Moscow, the problem is but they must not be discovered. They stopped at a beach, set up camp when they had set up camp, ate food, and after a brief discussion lay down and fell asleep.

The next morning Chase woke up first as usual and woke the others, after breakfast we went on to Moscow they had a long way to go, it will take one or two days before they arrive and start their mission.
Skye drove the boat again while the others talked. Chase explained the best way to kill the leader, without paying attention, just like the generals and confidants of the leader who also calls himself Jonker. Afterwards, Chase thought of skye they have already kissed twice, but their feelings have not confessed, but they will still do so, he thought to himself, it is not the time for love, it is making you weak in war. He was torn from his thoughts when Skye said
Skye: We found a suitable spot and we land, but next it will be a long drive. The snowcat drove to the land of Skye, timed the map on a screen and drove towards Moscow. Halfway through, they set up camp again for the night.
In Hydra camp
Everest was still thinking of Marshal, she missed him so much, he is her world.
Everest pov
Oh marshall, I love you so much my sweet dalmatian I love your clumsiness, I think it's so cute. You are the most beautiful dog I've ever seen, the Arctic wasn't always my home. I've met a lot of other dogs but I couldn't like any of them because I've always been waiting for one like you are.
I can't live without you, you are my world. You are always so happy, you take care of me like you care about otherwise. When I saw you for the first time, I knew that you were perfect. I think it's cute how you're scared, just like when you're worried about me, I wish you had heard me think, we are so good friends, why not anymore I'm sorry that I have to go, fate is just a bad one Traitor, it doesn't want us together, tears ran down my face, I sob, why does it have to end like this, I'm at the end, I wish it would have turned out differently, that this fate hadn't turned three times
You passed Marshy unconscious, then the bomb on Adventure Bay and now I'm gonna die. You can't even hear me but I have to let everything out or it will destroy me from the inside.
End of pov
Everest sobbed and sobbed she did it all the time. She just wanted to be with Marshall.
Rocky heard her and thought
Rocky pov
She looks so cute, but she just thinks of Marshall what's wrong with me, I'm at least 10 times better than that clumsy idot of dog, I have to take him off somehow.
End of pov
Rocky: Everest why are you crying what's wrong
Everest: it's not going, I'm just sad because I'm sitting in this little town and can't be with the others
Rocky: I'm there you can talk to me.
Everest it's not like that, you wouldn't understand it anyway, even if you think you understand it, you don't understand it, nobody does that.
Rocky: I'll try to understand
He thought she just thinks of Marshall, that she is not with him, what does she have in him
Everest: no, don't get it wrong. Skye would understand otherwise nobody else but Marshall he always understands me even when Skye doesn't.

At Chase's next morning
Chase: everyone wake up.
When the pups woke up they had breakfast, dismantled the camp and drove properly Moscow when they were just outside the capital, skye parked the vehicle and put it in stealth mode. All puppies bad iche themselves into town when they have to pass the guards.
Chase: ruff ruff assault rifle. An assault rifle came out of his puppy pack, then he shot the guards who died shortly afterwards.
They went more and more towards the Kremel, everyone knew that the Paw Patrol still needs a plan to get in there.
Chase: ruff ruff drone the drone came out of his puppy packet and scanned the building and recorded Jonkers meeting room they recognized that they could get into the room through some ventilation grilles on the outside of the building. So they shot their way until then when they got to the said room there was nobody in them, then sneak through the building when they got to the Tronsal, Jonker was lying on the ground with all important people they were killed before they got there, the rest The building was empty. Nobody could be seen. When they sneak back, they discovered helicopters that were taking them with them and to improve the snowcat so that they could come back faster. Only one question remains who killed the most important people and why.

I hope you like it that was a longer chapter again