Capture 16 Memories and impermanence

This is probably the last chapter in this book

Marshall and Chase flashback
It was a fine day at Chase and Marshall's old home. Chase and Marshall were playing outside when they see strange noises and strange blue lights in the back of the forest. Of course, they rushed to the house of their old owner and their parents immediately.
Chase and Marshall: Mom, Dad out there are strange noises and lights in the back of the woods. Their owners heard that too, and everyone rushed out to see what the two pups saw. When everyone saw it the other 4 ran in and came out with equipment only marshall and Chase, but their mothers stayed outside.
Chase: Mom what's up
Chase mother: everything will be fine come with us we have to go.
Marshal: why do we have to leave her
Marshall's mother: no time to explain.
All 4 guess from the city in the direction of the spruce forest which is opposite the forest where the strange lights and noises. Marshall considered that his owners were running towards the forest with guns just like Chase and Marshall fathers who somehow grabbed guns from their puppies until they disappeared you could also see other dogs and people and soldiers running into the forest what you heard Dan were screams and these noises even marshall ran as fast as he could when the first rockets hit the houses of the village, the mothers of the pups knew that only their pups can survive if they only have the time to make them they have to sacrifice themselves but that it was worth it to them so they told their puppies that they only wanted to do something briefly and come to Dan which of course they only lied to protect them. As if they put them with many others in the way and shot at the unknown soldiers who came from the forest, the dogs and people had no chance to survive anyway, Dan flew a rocket into the middle of the village and killed everyone immediately they left when they saw that some were running out of the village they shot out they still managed to escape the two friends rather brothers but when another rocket flew into the forest and exploded both were passed out, but saw another figure approaching them .
Chase pov
So I am unconscious but can think I have to regain consciousness someone comes up to us we have lost everything our home our owners and parents what should happen now, why is someone doing so bad I just know that my parents to me always tell stories of a brutal war in which these organizations tried to conquer the world but failed but they never told me that they conquer village by village or, better, destroy it. But that means that the world is in danger again, I don't know what to do, I wanted so much to be a police dog, but that is probably over.
Pov end
Marshall pov
I only saw one figure approaching us then went black before my eyes I can't believe what happened I lost everything I think it will definitely happen to me again but why am I always so unlucky. My owners are dead just like my parents what should I do next. I only have my best friend Chase who is also unconscious I hope it will be better for us in the future.
End of pov
Ryder came up to the dogs to see what was happening and took them to the holiday home where he was living on vacation. Of course you call the number on your collar but nobody answered. When Ryder's parents heard the news they said to Ryder
Ryder's parents: we have to get out of here Ryder take the two puppies with their owners are dead. So they packed their things in record time and flew back to America. Ryder asked what had happened and his parents told him that one village had been attacked and the owners of the puppies had died. Now Ryder can keep the puppies and would not ask for 2 puppies permanently, whatever his parents' interests
Time jump 5 hours
When the plane lands near Adventurebay, his parents went with him to their normal house and lay down exhausted
End of flashback

Everest flashback
It was a little longer ago but when my parents and I went on vacation to the Arctic, which she knew she would spend most of her life there. It was a beautiful day in the arctic and fhur together with her parents skiing when they were skiing a special high mountain into a fog front and when I looked back I saw my parents for the last time where I'm out of the fog front I almost am crashed into a plane but luckily i avoided it, but the way i was looking for my parents i never found them one day when i found Jake and his friends save him. I saw Marshall for the first time and he got me impresses, so I fell in love with him a little. That's why I couldn't say no to where Jake asked me if I want to come to Adventure Bay firstly, I was no longer alone and secondly, I was able to spend more time with marshall and so I fall so much in love with every day I meet with the cutest puppies I miss him all the more time I can't see him, I don't want to be with anyone else. No matter what everyone says, if you think that he is not the right one for me, you should think so, I know that he is my one and everything he is the most important person in my life.
End of flashback

With Ryder and the paw Patrol
Ryder: Chase Marshall what's going on, the boy asked worriedly
Chase: not we just reminded ourselves of a certain thing and if I'm not mistaken, the basis we are looking for is in Germany

Okay I hope you enjoy it
Maybe there will be another chapter, otherwise I'll say thank you for reading my story