Capture 9 The Atack 2

Marshall was caught by Skye cat with her whirlwind and brought the unconscious Dalm into the ship. Humdinger laughed Humdinger: hahaha I finally caught Marshall, the paw patrol will definitely pay a high price for him, they would have to surrender, then we destroy them, then stop us not on 5 hours later, Marshal wakes up and looks around and sees Humdinger Marshall: What do you want from me Humdinger: I'll set a trap for Ryder and destroy everyone you dear and dear hahaha laughed Humdinger Marshall: I have a better idea, I'll join you and the Paw Patrol destroyed everyone except Everest, they didn't hurt me, maybe they'll shoot themselves at me Humdinger: that's even better than planned. Come on Berthold we're going to Jake's Mountain hahaha DS ship extended its wings and headed for Jake's Mountain. With the paw patrol Skye: we have to find marshall and bring back that he forgives us before Humdinger finds him. Ryder: Skye I know but we don't know where he is he threw his puppy away day and if he sees us he'll run away. Chase: Skye is right, we have to find him Ryder okay everyone is searching the city Chase you and your drone searches the area, skye you fly to Jake's Mountain and see if Marshall is at Everest. Paw patrol on the move Chase looks at his screen. He soon spotted Marshall's fire department car and the street below had melted but is solid. Chase radioed Ryder about his puppy tag. Chase: Ryder sir I found Marshall's car he's not near his car is covered in black the road has melted I think we're too late Humdinger has Marshall we have to save him. Ryder was about to say something when he got a call from Skye. Skye: Ryder hovers over Jake's Mountain. Humdinger ship we have to save Everest.
Ryder: all puppies to headquarters immediately.
At Jaks mountain
Marshall jumped down and went to Everest.
Everest: What are you doing here she asked and smiled at him.
When the husky bitch saw Humdinger's ship, she growled and turned to the Dalmatian.
Everest: what are you doing at Humdinger, what has he done to you.
Marshall: no, I'm with him voluntarily, he's my new owner and together we destroyed the Paw Patrol except you because you are the most important puppy of my life
Everest didn't hear the last part and said disappointed
Everest: do you know what that Humdinger did to you. And why do you want to destroy your friends?
Marshall: you know what my so-called friends did to me that's why I joined Humdinger, join him too, stay with me.
Marshall had tears in his eyes.
Everest cuddled him and comforts marshall. The Dalmatian said
Marshall: You're always there for me Evie, you've never done anything bad to me.
Humdinger yelled down at marshall from above
Humdinger: Marshall, will she join us or not.
Marshall looks at her. Everest looked at him.
Everest: how much I would like to be with you, I do not join our enemies
Jake came out saw Everest and Marshall as they stood opposite each other he ran waterfalls from his eyes his paws glow.
Marshall: Evie, I'm so sorry sweetie (that made Everest cheeks blush) but there you are also my enemy now he hit the ground with his paws and a wave of lava flew on Everest Jake took his snowboard, grabbed Everest and rode it Going down the mountain so fast to headquarters from a distance you could see the heat beam destroyed Jake's cabin and the upper part of the mountain.
Everest started crying, sobbing into Jake's arms
Everest: why does marshall do that to me? I did him that.
Jake: what happened anyway
Everest: first Marshall told me that he now belongs to Humdinger and then d .... a .... n ..... n did he cry her even harder ... did ... he ... Said if I don't join him I would be ....... F .... and she protected even more
Jake we go to Ryder, he ran to Ryder's headquarters and told us what had happened
Ryder stood with his mouth open
Ryder: Marshall said something like that to Everest, he was still shocking.
Everest also spoke up.
Everest: He didn't want it, he had to hurt the others too, he made me realize how important I am for him, I only noticed it now, he had real tears in his eyes when he did that.
The other pups came in
(Chase, skye, Rocky, Zuma, Rubble but also Tuck, Ella and Tracker.
Everest yelled at Chase, Skye Rocky Zuma and Rubble what did you say to him. The husky puppy was seething, the other puppies didn't know what was going on until they realized that Marshall was missing.
Tuck, Ella and Tracker: where's Marshall?
Everest pulled himself together and answered with a weeping tone. He's with Humdinger, he's not on our side anymore.
The original paw Patrol pups except Marshall sit down in shock. Skye ran to Everest and hugged her, the chookapoo knew that the husky needed a hug, she mumbled a soft thank you.
Chase asked what about Marshall
Skye repeated Everest words but something the husky bitch didn't have to do and would burst into tears
Skye: MARSHALL is not on our side, he's on Humdinger's side and wants to destroy the Paw Patrol.
Now all the puppies whimpered, they didn't have time to think about it because the control center was shot at by rockets. Everyone was able to get to safety when the control center exploded. Now Marshall, sweetie, and the mess kittens jumped down. Then there was Ladybird and soldiers all aiming at the Paw Patrol. Others run around Adventurebay and do Chase. NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE GOẞEN SHOWDOWN EVERYONE THOUGHT HUMDINGERS
Humdinger pov
Soon it will be time for Berthold's robot hahaha

Hello I hope you enjoy it