➵ XXX. One Wish

Monday, January 15th, 2018, 7:30am

Guys Dont Like Me - It Boys!

Killian's POV

"WAKE UP, CHILDREN OF SATAN!" we shout, running down the hall as loudly as possible.

Zaine, Chase, Rhea and I then run downstairs, hearing multiple groans from the people who were asleep a few seconds ago. I love getting on people's nerves. Especially the nerves of the rest of the Royals and our guests.

Walking into the kitchen, I start pulling things out of the cupboard and pantry to make pancakes and bacon.

"Oh no you don't," Zaine says, grabbing the pancake mix out of my hands and pointing to the stools at the fairly large island in the center of the kitchen. "It's your birthday, go sit your ass down."

"Changeling-" I start to protest, wanting to help.

"Ah ah ah." Zaine cuts me off. "Sit, love. Relax. I get you hate feeling useless but today's your birthday. You sit and you stay like a good warlock."

He pecks me on the lips then moves away to start making pancakes, his movements graceful and smooth. Sighing and knowing he'll force me to sit, I sit at the island and watch as my love basically dances around the kitchen as he makes breakfast, softly singing Chandelier by Sia under his breath.

Chase and Rhea are in the living room, watching TV. Judging by the voices I hear from the show, they're watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Slowly, couple by couple come into the kitchen, all of them looking mostly ready for the day ahead if they didn't look half-dead. First is Rei and Asher, followed by Scott and Dean then Clove and Raiden.

"Happy birthday, my idiot brother," Clove says, hugging me from behind and resting her head on my shoulder so no one hears her whisper, "I'll get you back for that wake up, fuckface."

"Love you too," I reply brightly with a smirk.

Clove curls her upper lip slightly at that. "How can you be so awake this early?"

"It's a talent, sister mine," I say, patting her head.

Clove groans softly at that before she pulls away and moves to instead lean against Raiden.

"Do you always wake everyone up at these ungodly hours?" Asher mumbles sleepily after everyone else wishes me a happy birthday.

"Oh says you, Ceniza," Raiden grumbles. "You usually wake up at fucking 6:30."

"That's when I have work to do," Asher bites back, sitting beside me. "When I can, I don't get up until ten."

When Raiden goes to reply, Zaine cuts him off by loudly belting out the chorus of Chandelier. Everyone sends him glares, complaining that it's too early for noise.

Dean starts helping Zaine with the bacon, his green hair messy but his eyes bright and awake. Once breakfast is done, most people sit at the table, while me, Zaine, Asher and Rei sit at the island, the table not having enough seats.

"So, what are we doing today?" Scott asks.

"Visiting Stitch!" Zaine says happily.

"Who?" Raiden asks.

"One of the puppies rescued from that animal abuse case," Rei explains.

"And we're going laser tagging later," I add, grinning.

"Hey, remember the last time we went laser tagging?" Dean asks, looking at Asher, Raiden and Scott.

"Which part?" Asher replies, grinning. "The part where I won repeatedly and put all of you to shame, or the part where Wardog screamed bloody murder when Thunder shot him?"