🎉!Special Chapter!🎉

Author: okay okay- my followers from Instagram wants this book to have an special chapter so here you go! New Years
————————————————————————

It was time for new year. I got ready and so did my brother. We both were chatting and waiting for Bad, Dream, SapNap, Skeppy, Techno, and Quackity

George was talking on how they should do for the Minecraft new year special. I agree with it. George was now on live with everyone. I had a mask on so no one actually know my identity.

George was doing Q&A on Instagram and one person ask him.

From IluvShark31: is u/n is your brother or a lover?

I almost chocked on water. George just laugh nervously and told the viewer we are actually brother. George and I laugh as that question.

I heard another question pop up saying.

From Unicornpower2941:
This is for u/n! Hey! When are you going to do a face reveal?

I was concerned at first by the question. I took a sigh and told them.

"Maybe when I'm confortable. For now maybe when new year hit. I may show my face"
I smile as I see lots of viewer were spamming me a lot.

I laugh and saw my brother playing a game. I join along. Soon it was now 8 and heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and open it. I saw SapNap got a crew snack.

I greeted him and let him. I told the viewer.

"SapNap has join us for the new year! A couple of people are joining just wait!" I smile at the camera.

"Hello!" SapNap said and everyone went wide. We both laugh and. Walked to George. He greeted him and sat down.

We all decide to play Mario kart. We all choose a character and ask the viewer who's going to win. Everyone choose SapNap, George, and I.

It was kinda intense to play. After the one round SapNap got first, I got second, and George got third.

We all laugh at SapNap compliment the said.

"Yes king Sapnap has earn his first place"

Soon the next round has started and after we finished playing the game I ended up winning the two rounds and SapNap ended up with second place and poor George he ended up in third place.

"Don't worry George you will win next time" SapNap said and soon heard a knock. SapNap ran to get the door. He open it and saw bad and Skeppy was there.

I got up and so did George we all went to SapNap and hugged Skeppy and Bads. Eventually they hugged us back and talked. I told the viewer two people join the party!

They all began to type so fast which made all of us laughs by their reaction. We all calm down and we all play Mario Kart again.

We added Skeppy and Bads to join which they did. After a few rounds we all heard another knock. George quickly pause the game and we all walked to the door. George open it to revealed Techo and Quackity. We all said hello and hugged and walk back to the couch.

George announce 2 new people has join the party. We all play games and waited for the last person to arrive. Eventually Bads heard a knock while the rest of us kept yelling or laughing.

Bads went to check to see who it was. He open the door and saw Dream smiling. He couldn't see because of his mask. He let him in and told the viewer the last person is here.

Bads tapped my shoulder only to get pecked by Gojiro. I looked to see what he wants. Soon I saw Dream was here. I smile and looked at the tv. We began to play something horror game in Minecraft. George didn't know what he was doing. SapNap screamed while Techno, Quackity, and I got scared.

Techno said "SapNap please will you shut up! You could give us a heart attack" we all laugh and kept playing. Eventually all of us got scared by a jump scared.

Skeppy said "nope nope nope! Not doing this I'm out of he-" soon he got hugged by Badboyhalo. He was blushing. SapNap just ran and hid behind the couch.

My phone rung and I jumped a little. I look at the caller Id thankful it was my friend. We talked and soon got off and we all began to watch a movie.

*it's now 10*

I sat on the couch with my brother. He told me how he doesn't like horror game. I chuckle and told him the same thing.

The movie was over and I checked the time. It was 11:20 now. George and I got food. George and I walked to the kitchen to get the food kit and place it on the table. SapNap was surprised and excited to eat. Same goes for the other they were all hungry.

After we finish eating it was 11:54 and I walked to the living room and turn on the news. They were announcing the ball is going to drop for 5 minutes left. SapNap was talking to George and Techno was talking to Quackity.

Badboyhalo and Skeppy were chatting. I made some small talk with Dream. George checked his viewer they were asking and daring us to do. We all decided to do it before the new year ball is about to dropped.

We laugh and doing what the viewer wants us to do. Someone dared George to let everyone to say Gogy. Soon my bird said "gogy! Gogy! Gogy!" He kept repeating himself.

George was so annoyed by this and I, Bads, SapNap and Dream were laughing by this. Techno and Quackity just chatted. Soon time went by.

We all sit and waited for the count down. The fans were watching us as they count.

Techno: 10!

Quackity: 9!

SapNap: 8!

George: 7!

Dream: 6!

Skeppy: 5!

Bads: 4!

I spoke: 3!

Bads, Skeppy, Dream, George, SapNap, Techno, Quackity, and I spoke "2, and 1!" We all cheered and everyone went wide.

I hugged George and everyone hugged and do there grape wish. We all laugh and soon It was my turn to say happy New Year To Dream.

I tried to find him but didn't. SapNap told where he was. I walked outside of the house. I looked at the moon and it was beautiful. I smile and saw Dream standing there.

I was confused at first. I walked up to him and soon he grabbed my hand. Soon my phone buzz and checked it out. I realize what my brother did.

He ping Dream and I. I closed off the phone and looked at Dream. Dream moved his mask just a little. He moved my mask as well. I was shock at first and began to blush.

I still keep looking at him and soon he went move his face closer to mine. He gently kiss me.....

———————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUE...
Words: 1217

I just left this as a cliffhanger 😂
You must find out what happen right? Eh who knows ÙwÚ
Thanks you for my Instagram peeps for helping me with this! Thanks you for voting my poll. I appreciate for your help! ^^