Chapter 7

It was time to go shopping....

Dream, Sapnap, my brother and I walked to Dream's car. He drove us to a little small mall. We got out of the car and we went inside of the mall.

We saw a few cosplay who dress up as us and a different anime. I want to compliment them but if I did they would freak out.

George and Sapnap went off to a different direction while me and Dream went another way. At first it was a little bit awkward.

I tried to have a conversation with Dream which seems to work out. We began to chat and go through store to store.

Some people were giving us a look saying 'I feel like I know from that voice but where' Dream and I never did a face reveal before so it would be hard for them to figure out who we are.

Our identity are secret. I didn't mind because I was a little nervous on people will think of me. I just ignore it and walking around with Dream.

I look and saw Sapnap and my brother being crowned by people who are a fan. I chuckle a little and looked at my phone. I smile to see my bird having fun with the babysitter I hired while I was at out.

She kept texting me how the bird is and what's he's been doing and stuff like that. I looked back up to see my brother grabbed my phone and runs away. I had to think for a minute until I realized what he did.

I quickly chase after him when he did. Soon Sapnap and Dream were confused on what my brother did. Sapnap and Dream just followed us while I chase after him.

A couple of minutes and I got my phone. My brother just sigh in defeat. We both just laugh and walk back where Sapnap and Dream were.

We decided to go on a store together. Sapnap and Dream talked while my brother and I talked.

My brother went in and so did I. I looked at the items the store have. It was cute and adorable items. I spotted something look cute. I looked at it and it said this..

A/N: Also I'll used a different color since there wasn't any color that I want sooo the pink one is f/c and the black one is emerald green! ^^

It was super cute and I got the last set before they were sold out. I walked to the cashier and brought it. It coast 12.01 Dollars. It wasn't that expensive nor cheap.

I thought of something 'maybe if I leave... I'll leave this for Dream as a present.' I smile at the thought and got a little box for it as well. I wore mine it was the color that I got before it was taken by someone else.

It was my f/c and the saying said "moon of my life" which is a cute saying. I read what the emerald green said "My Sun and Stars" I blushed a little by the word of the bracelet said.

I saw Dream was alone just staring at the ceiling. I decided to walk up to him. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention. He looked down at me.

*p.s: Sorry if you don't like being short ;-; but it's a story you can change your high whenever you want! ^^*

I spoke to him

You: Hey erm... Clay/Dream

Dream: hm? Oh hey y/n what's up?

You: I want to give you this! Don't open it yet wait until we get home or I leave Florida to go back to Uk.

I smile and sit down on a bench. I saw him walking to me and sat beside me. I grabbed my phone and looked at what people saying on Twitter and Instagram. I didn't care that much about it.

I saw a post saying something with...

"Is that @Georgenotfound @(u/n) @sapnap and @dreamwastaken?"

I looked at it and was confused but I ignore it. Soon people began to think about it. My brother got out of the store and just tossed a plush at me.

I caught it and see it was my f/a

F/a means favorite animal!

It was adorable and hugged it. I smile at my brother and he smile back. Sapnap was the last to walk out of the store and we all talked and walk for a while.

Soon it was getting dark and we left the mall. We got some fast food restaurant to go. My brother call the front seat. I chuckle at his action. He knows I want to seat at the front seat. Dream and I sat in the back of the car.

Sapnap was driving us back to their house. I looked at the window and sees the stars. They were all pretty because it was a clear day. I plug my wireless headphone and just listen to some music.

I stayed looking at the window until I felt Sleepy. I yawn a little and lay my head on Dream's shoulder. I didn't know this until I felt him flinch. I move my head and spoke.

You: sorry...

Dream: nah your fine. You can lay your head on my shoulder I don't mind.

I looked at him and he smile. I smile back and lay my head on his shoulder again. I looked at the sky again. I was looking at Dream's window and smile.

Your thoughts: "this reminds me of when George and I looked at the sky together."

My thoughts went into positive and soon I slowly went to sleep....

————————————————
Dream's P.O.V

I looked at the window and saw a beautiful sky. I decided to talk to y/n but as soon as I spoke.

I looked at y/n only to find him sleeping on me. I blush a little and looked away. I remember something.

I grabbed the item and to my surprise it was a white box. I want to open it but at the same time I have to wait.

I saw Sapnap parked the car because we are back home. George got out of the car and so did Sapnap. I got out and carried y/n to the house and brought him to his room.

I open the door and walked to his bed. I place him down gently. I didn't want to disturb him. I looked around me to make sure if there was no one around. I saw no one around. I looked at him and kiss his forehead.

I blush more and walked out of the room. I smile and went to my room to do something.

————————————————
Back to your P.O.V

I smile at his action. I wanted to say goodnight and I love you but I know I can't say those words just yet. I decided not to wake up because he was carrying me.

I went back to sleep.....

————————————————
To Be Continue....

Words: 1295
Pages: 10
Publish Time: 1:42 pm
Updated/Edit:
Publish: March 2, 2021
Time finish: 1:25am
EST ONLY

Hello everyone! How's your day?
Mine was great! I hope you all are having a blass as well! Anyways, I'm making a new book! It's going to be you being Tubbo's brother and it's the same book as this but it's a lot different! If you want to be out soon by the end of this week it's your choice and I'll try my best to do so. I won't rush, I'll take my time with it ^^

Anywho enough update I must go now!
I'll see you in the next chapter or book!
See you later lil Chihuahua Friends!