Chapter 11

A few month as pass when we invited Ranboo, CaptainPuffy, and Tommy since we all agree on them. The reason Tommy is here he heard that Ranboo was going to join.

He ask us or should I say begged us to let him join. We decided to let him in. Things were going good until I didn't get any notifications from the group chat.

The group chat of Dream, Sapnap, and my brother. We haven't talked well except for my brother but the other two. We haven't talked when we arrived home.

I didn't know why. All I can think about rejection. Ahh yes the word rejection can be scary at times when you have a crush on a tree.

Key word tree- he's literally 6'3 and I'm just short. Like that's a big difference. Anyways things started to get worst.

Author: Idk I forgot his Hight 🤣
don't blame meeee-

My friends found out and they were saying they were sorry for me. I ignore them until a day later when I received a message from the group chat. I ignore them as I focus on mine and my friends smp.

We started to get along with each other. We all have our laughter since Berry called Tommy a kid. This is how it went.

Ranboo: so who's the oldest?

You: wtf type of question is that?!

Berry: uhhhh I have no clue-

Galaxy: well it's between CaptainPuffy, Y/n, or Me

Puffy: so who's the youngest?

Berry: definitely that child who's name is Tommyinnit-

Tommy: I AM NOT A CHILD YOU BERRY THE FRUIT! I AM A GROWN AS MAN!

Berry: oh please- wait a minute DID YOU CALL ME A FRUIT?!

Tommy: yes Berry the fruit.

Berry: this bit-

You: OKIE THIS IS GOING OUT OF HANDS-

We soon went into laughter since it was funny. I thought Berry was going to roast Tommy for not having a girlfriend but she went a different way. Which still makes all of us laugh.

Once the laughter die down I heard my door being burst out to reveal my brother George.

You: yes?

George: in two days two people are going to be here with us for a while.

You: wait what?! You haven't told me about this! Why didn't you tell me earlier.

George: well we were! We been planning this in our group chat with them!

I checked my phone and there was at least 12k notifications from the group chat of Dream, Sapnap, and my brother.

You: oh- well I didn't know.

Soon George left as I sigh. We all left the call to do our personal life. I didn't notice they were all texting for the plans. I went and check it out. I have to wake up at 5 in the morning to pick or my brother to pick them up.

I know my brother won't have his alarm on so I would have to pick them up. I sigh as I looked at the window it was night as I closed my phone. I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out my pj to wear.

I made my way to my bed and flop down. I fell asleep...

The next day as come. I only have a day left before I have to wake up at 5 in the morning. I walked to the kitchen to make food for my brother and I. I place the food down on the table as I made my way to my brother's room.

I didn't want to interrupt him. I heard him talking to someone which made me curious. So I listen in to the conversation.

George: I told you no! He's my brother. I don't want nothing bad happen to him... I'm just worried about him leaving me....

Dream: I promise he won't do that. Please just let me you know what I said back when you and your brother came here.

George: you been calling me everyday to get my trust to date him... to make him be happy. I guess I can try... only if he's happy than it's a yes. Anyways Dream I'll call you back.

Dream: YES! Thanks you George! Wait one minute.

George: yes?

Dream: once Sapnap and I got off the plane should we call y/n?

George: I mean he's always up at 5 or 6 in the morning for no reason. So I think he's going to be there at 5.

Dream: alright.

I was shocked on what I heard. I walked back as I slowly walked away from my brother's room. I began to eat my food to pretend I never heard the conversation.

My cheeks were red soon I started to cool down. Just in time before my brother walked out of his room. He sat down as he began to eat his food. I ask him a couple of questions.

Once he's done his food and answer my question I saw he walked back to his room to edit or call Dream again. I decided to walked to my room. I looked at my unedited videos.

I decided to do them a few hours has pass as I received an email from my video cover. They get paid every week or so when I made a video. I checked it out and it tools good as I posted the video up for YouTube.

I decided to check my social media. Lots of people tags me and mentions me in story or post. It didn't bother me. I got off of social media as I decided to do a small event for discord. It's a small giveaway.

I started stream and people were joining. A few vips peeps join. I waited for a bit before I was ready to talk.

You: HELLO CHAT! Welcome back to another stream! It's u/n here! How's everyone?

I looked at chat to see lots of hellos, goods, Bads but I made their days better, and etc. I smile as it was only a small stream on explaining the giveaway.

You: okay chat! For this giveaway I'll select one winner to be on a vip list for a month and one month of nitro on discord! How to enter is by following my social media! I'll post this on Instagram since there are some peeps didn't show up. Anyways we are going to play bedwars for a bit before I leave.

I smile as chat began to spam which made me laugh a bit. I did for a few rounds and ended my stream for an hour and 30 minutes. I took a sigh as I posted my giveaways for the recent stream. I got up and did my night routine.

Once I got it done I went back to my room as I see my bird flew to me. I question where he was but ignore it. I place him on his cage.

I saw him claw in his cage and went to his lil hut. I chuckle a little as I walked to my room. I soon drift off to sleep.....

——————————

To Be Continue....

Words: 1256
Pages: 9
Time Finished: 11:51 Pm
Est only!
Time publish: 11:52 Pm
Date publish: July 12, 2021
Est only!
————
Date: ???
Updated/Edit: None

Hello!
I have finished this chapter! I know it's short sorry :<
Sad news... This book is coming to the end soon. Don't worry! I'll update more on the other books! Anyways I'll take my leave now!

Bye Lil Chihuahua Friends!