Chapter 4

I looked at the message to see her teasing me. I sigh and look at the game to see what happen. I laugh as George began to yell from the other room. I saw the chat went wild with their questions on who I got a crush on.

A few hours later

We all laugh and yell. After my live stream ended we all said bye. I got up and stretch a little. I walked to the kitchen to be greeted my brother. George just laugh when he heard the bird in my live stream sings the song of among us.

I rolled my eyes and poke George's head. I said to him "you know Gojiro will have his ways to know stuff. He is smarter than you"

"Hey! What does that supposed to mean?!" George and I had a little argument for a while until his discord notification pop up. That made our argument stop. I sigh and sat on the couch and turn on the tv. I began to search for a movie to watch.

"I got invited to visit Dream, SapNap, and Badboyhalo! Want to join along?" I began to think about it.

'Should I go with them?' I kept thinking for a while until I nodded. "Great! I'll tell Dream!" "I picked out a movie for us to watch. Beside we have time to pack our stuff."

George nodded and began to sit down. We were watching a movie for a while. My brother checked his phone and he got the date when we should pack up and when the plan is going to arrive.

"We are leaving about a week from now."
"Okay also I can't decided on a movie..." "please no horror movies.."
my brother begged me not to put the horror movie on.

I began to look for a movie and thought about something. "How about *insert a movie*" "ooo! Sound like a great one!" My brother began to sit down on the couch and I played the movie.

An two hours has passed and we were laughing at videos that made us felt dumb. Soon after that our laughter went down and I saw something.

I looked to see my old friends. It's been a long time since I visit them. Berry was somewhere in New York so is Galaxy. Proxy was in Florida. I ask my brother.

"Hey bro. Where do Dream live?"
"In Florida why?"
"Oh! I can visit my childhood friends again!"
"Who is your childhood friend?"
"You know her name is Proxy! You remember her!"
"Ohhh right"

We both talk until we got into a pillow fight. I ran to my room and nearly slam on my brother's face. He was skill and put his hand on the door and soon throw the pillow at me. I stubble and fall on to the bed.

I looked at my brother to find him laughing on the floor. I decided to throw the pillow at him because he was distracted. I smile evilly and laugh.

Soon after that we spend time together. It's been a long time since we had this. We been to focus on our stream and rarely spend time together.

A few days later when you arrived to Florida

I looked at the plane. 
I see the clouds and my brother was looking around. I smile and we talk for a while. We heard a flight attendant spoke about we are about to land.

We waited and we landed safely. We began to take our things off of the plane and we still talk for a while. Soon we got our belongings and my brother was trying to find someone.

Soon he dragged me by my hand and poll me and soon was greeted by a tall person. I was shock to know that this human can be this tall. I was about to say something but got interrupted by my brother.

"Hey! Dream, Sapnap, and Bads!"
"Hey George. Oh who's this?"
"Hello George! Yeah who is that?"
"Hey George."
"Oh this is my brother y/n!"

He introduced me to them. I just wave and try to look around. I thought 'where is Proxy?' I sigh and looked back to my brother. Soon I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and saw my friend.

"Proxy!" I ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged back and smile.

"What's up? How have you been for at least a god dang 5 years since we m- oh who are they?" She point at the other males.

She was awkwardly confused.
"Oh those are my brother's friends"

I told her and she nodded. "Soooo-"
George talk to me and spoke "is that a friend of yours?" "Yeah why?" "Nothing just wondering" "oh okay."

Dream spoke
"So y/n's friend. Uhh my name is Dream."

Proxy was confused because like when I first met him. How is he god dang tall.

Sapnap spoke
"Hello. I'm Sapnap but you can call me sap."

Badboyhalo spoke
"Hello! My name is badboyhalo but you can call me bads for short!"

She nodded and smile
"Well my name is Proxy I'm actually y/n's best friend! He has two more best friends."

Dream spoke
"So wait what do you guys do for a living?"

Proxy spoke
"Well I do twitch stream, texting two friends, working on a map with the gang right?"
She high five to me.

I smile and told Dream that she is a good friend. With that I didn't catch that but I think Dream was a little jealous. I ask Sapnap about it. He only tease Dream more.

I was confused but ignore it for a while. Soon I said my goodbye to proxy and left. We all went to the house that we got to spend time. Soon we got everything set up and etc.

I heard a discord notification pop up. I began to read what is say and join the call. Soon I got scared by Berry's voice.

"Y/n! How you been? I see your in Florida! Proxy told me. Sooo Proxy did say that someone was jelly when she talked to you." 

"Oh stfu Berry your not my mom."

"Oh yes I can. Now I'm adopting you and George so you two are my child now-"

"If so than who's the father?"

"I- nevermimd."

I chuckle and she giggle a little. We talk for a few minutes until I heard a knock on my door.
I told them to come in.

Guess who was at my door....
—————————————————————
To Be Continue....
Words: 1148
Pages: 9
Been Publish: January 26 2021
Time: 1:58 am
Updated/Edit:

Why hello!
Here is a new chapter! Sorry for a short chapter or if I want to call it short. 😅
Anywho hope you enjoy it!
I must go now! See you later lil Chihuahua Friends!