Chapter 2

I was still in my server with My brother's friends. I ran to the forest and chopped up the woods. I saw the chat and it said 'SapNap was slain by George' I was laughing a little.

I saw a message from Berry. I quickly clicked my discord to read it.

🏳️‍🌈RainbowSwirl🏳️‍🌈
Hey! We got the my friends and Proxy's friend to help out with the server. I mean if you want to help than join the server. That's all I need to say now. Bye bestie!

💖YT/N💖
Okay. Thanks you for the update on it! Alright bye bestie =^•^=

I smile at her reply on her friends and proxy's friends are gonna help. I felt bad that they are doing the server. So I may join for an hour as I thought to myself. I looked up at the the clock 1 in the morning.

"Alright I'm going to bed now. George you need to sleep. I will check to see if you are in bed. If not than Ima tweet something embarrassing on the social media." I told him and he soon jumped his character.

"Hey! Your not acting like mom are you?" "You know when you are a kid." "Don't you dare."

In the chat I saw Georgenotfound has left the server. I looked at the discord and he left the call. I laugh as I got up. I heard SapNap said something.

" what's to embarrassing? George never told us or did he?" "No I don't think so-" "you guys know I'm still here." Dream and SapNap went silent.

I decided to explain to them. They started to laugh and so did I. Dream and Sapnap  were still laughing. I heard my brother come to my room.

"hey! you told me to sleep and you are going go sleep! but look at you just up talking to Dream and Sapnap?" he looked at the screen.

I yelp and fall of my chair. My brother began to tickle me. I laugh and my brother wouldn't stop tickling me.

Soon my brother got up and looked around the room. I smile and knows he's color blind so he couldn't see actual colors. That made my heart broke.

To see my brother like that. I always help my brother figure out what color it is. Even if I'm in the live stream or not. I always help him with colors.

"Hey you know what color is this?" He pointed at the picture frame of our family. "Well I'm gonna go so see you later guys." I left discord and closed down everything.

I wasn't stream or something. So I told him
"That's us. Remember our family?" "Oh yeah I remember." He smile and so did I. We both talk until he left my room. I saw Gojiro kept flying everywhere.

"Gojiro time for bed!" He flew to his cage and simply go to his hunt. I smile and put a blanket on it. I waited for a minute and soon I go to my bed. soon went to sleep.

When I woke up it was 9 in the morning. I got up and went to discord. I saw a few message from Berry. She was saying she needed my help and plan stuff out.

I agree and join her on a call.

"So y/n what are we going to do? We need to find stuff and get things plan before the new server we will be releasing! Less than four days left!"