Kakashi x Tiny Team 7

Request by Bibith567

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

"Naruto, you idiot! If it didn't work before, why would it work again!"

"Usuratonkachi."

     Team 7 was on a mission the take down a B-ranked criminal who claimed to have a special jutsu. Naruto had been summoning shadow clones, Sakura was beating up Naruto instead of the target, and Sasuke was being...an emo duckbutt.

     Sasuke, the teammate with the most focus at the time, leaped off a tree branch towards the criminal. They got in a fist fight, but all of Sasuke's strikes were blocked. He was punched in the stomach and sent flying back.

     "Do you know who I am?" the criminal started. "I am the greatest potion maker, who do you even think you are to challenge me. Now, I will test my fairy dust on you. Be greatful child," he pulled out a jar of what looked like dirt, "for you are about to be cursed with the greatest-"

     "A tiny jar of dirt? What do think that's gonna do?" Sakura laughed.

     "Oh, no! It will stain my clothes! The pain! The agony!" Naruto joined in sarcastically.

     Sasuke shot a glare at the two. "Stop being so immature! He's a B-rank criminal, and we don't know what that is!"

     Sakura shut up, and Inner Sakura came on the scene. "CHAAA, he's right! I gotta beat the guy so Sasuke can see how awesome I am! Then we can actually have that first ki-"

     "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME SASUKE! I'LL SHOW YOU! IN FACT, I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Naruto yelled, interrupting Sakura's thoughts. Naruto jumped in front of Sasuke as the target opened up the dirt jar. 

     "Hey, Naruto! Sasuke can protect his self!" Sakura sprinted to punch Naruto. As they were all in range. The B-rank sprayed his jar on the team.

____________________________________

     "Sakura! Hey, Sakura, wake up." Sakura sat up, feeling a squishy surface underneath her. Opening her eyes, she saw a familiar blonde's face in front of her.

     "Sakura! You're awake!"

     "Ahhhhh! Idiot alert." Her hand palmed his face as if it was a reflex.

     "Owww. What was that for?" Sakura ignored his question and looked up. The sky looked, farther away, and the trees were huge!

     "Hey, where are we? Wait, more importantly...WHERE IS SASUKE?"

     Naruto pointed to the right of her. Sakura crawled throwed human-sized scraps of whatever, and shake Sasuke. "SASUKE! WAKE UUUUUUUUUP!"

     Sasuke's eyes popped open. "What is it?"

     When Naruto saw Sasuke awake, he nearly tackled his rival. "Teme, where are we? Why are the trees so tall? Did we jump dimensions?" For once, Sakura didn't slap him because she too wondered what situation they were in.

     "Dobe, what are you-"

     Suddenly, the team heard a loud crunch, and they were covered in more dirt. Working as a team for once, they helped each other out of the soul and saw the large figure that almost killed them. It looked like a giant foot. Naruto and Sasuke stood there wide-eyed, while Sakura already look up. "Oh, gosh."

     "Sakura?" Naruto saw Sakura facing the sky.

     "GUYS, THE DAMN IDIOT SHRUNK US!" Naruto immediately started panicking.