Bakugou x Borrower Katie

Request made by Katie_The_InkSlinger (i tried).

The main rule of a borrower is pretty obvious. Don't get caught. Easy right?

Katie was walking along the edge of the wall over the counter. Her eyes were focused on two things:

1. The cracker

2. The blonde-haired boy who she knows as Katsuki that just walked in.

To not get caught, she dashed behind things like the paper towels and the cayenne seasoning. 'Almost there,' she thought.

When Katie got close enough to the wrapper, she went to touch it, but it made an unpleasantly loud sound with contact. She sped back behind the cayenne seasoning and looked to make sure the teen didn't see her, but his attention was elsewhere. Katie sighed in relief and tip-toed back to the packaging wrapper. This time, she reached in the wrap and slowly pulled out the cracker, careful not to make as much noise. The cracker was just about out out when she heard a grunt. She whipped her head around to see Katsuki walking in her direction, seemingly because he noticed something. Katie quickly dragged the cracker away and hid behind the paper towels. Bakugou came to a stop in front of the empty cracker wrapper.

"WHO STOLE MY DAMN CRACKERS!" he yelled. Katie plugged her hears from the extremely loud blast of sound. She stepped back, only to trip over the metal paper towel holder and send the cracker flying. The teen could obviously hear the cracker sliding off the table. He turned to where the cracker had fallen and back to the paper towel roll. Unfortunately, he started making his way there. Katie tried to stand, but immediately felt a pain in her ankle.

"Shoot, I think it's sprained," she mumbled. Her left ankle gave out and she fell back to the floor.

     "What the-" Katsuki grunted. Katie was suddenly grabbed by her sprained ankle and she groaned in pain. She was swiftly lifted upside-down high in the air. Eye level with the teen who caught her, she could see his intimidating glare. "Stupid borrowers." He held Katie over the floor, threatening to drop her, when she spoke up.

"Wa-wait! If you let me um...If you let me g-go, I'll go-I mean...I'll leave! An-"

"So you thiefs can talk, huh?"

"Thiefs? N-no we're n-not-" Katsuki slid Katie in his pocket, ignoring her response. He made his way to his room and sat in his desk chair. He grabbed her waist with his fingers, lifting her out of the pocket. Katie tried kicking his fingers away, but he just dropped her on the desk.

"Calm down! It's not like you're going anywhere! Now, what's your name?" Katsuki's voice was rather aggressive, all the more intimidating.

     "Uh, Katie." She wondered why he was asking for her name.

    "Well my name is-"

     "Katsuki, isn't it?" Katie wished she hadn't said anything.

     "HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME TOO?" His voice was loud again, just like when he was complaining about his missing cracker.

     "What? No! I just saw someone say your name!" Katie countered.

     "Whatever, not like I care anyway. Extra." Extra?

     "The frick? Did you just call me an extra?" Katie was surprised she had the nerve to to glare up at him, but she regretted it immediately. She was snatched up by her legs and brought close to his face.

     "Yes I did, and for such an extra, you sure smell delicious," Katsuki smirked.

     Katie's eyes widened at the comment. She shook her head. "Well, I probably taste horrible so...can you put me down?" She sure hoped she tasted horrible.

    "Only one way to find out then, huh?"

     "What? No, wai-" Katie was interrupted by being pushed into Katsuki's mouth. She started kicking, screaming, "You're not funny, you hothead!" He just laughed, obviously enjoying it.

     He started talking, throwing Katie around. She could make out the words, "You do taste good, liar." Suddenly, gravity shifted and Katie was sliding towards his throat. She didn't stop fighting until Katsuki swallowed. She was pulled down his throat.

     "This is how I have to die?" Katie complained. She found herself falling into a warm, dark place. 'Did his stomach acids decide to take a lunch break?" she thought.

     "You said you tasted bad," a loud, muffled voice sounded.

     "Jerkface! I'm going to die, and that's all you have to say?"

    "Pretty much, plus, you're not gonna die."

     Katie started kicking the walls of wherever she was. "That's not how it works! When you eat someone, they die!"

    "Unless you put them in your storage stomach."

    "The what?" Katie heard Katsuki groan and gravity shifted, snd she fell backwards.

    "I'll let you out, and if it makes you happy or whatever, you can have that cracker."

___________________________

     Katie woke up on a surface that was soft, but firm. She sat up and looked around to see a head leaned backwards. "Huh?"

     "See? You're alive."

     "Where's the cracker?" she asked.

     "What?

     "You said you'd give me the cracker."

     "Oh, right." He set his fist down next to Katie and opened it to revealed a beautiful cracker. Katie proudly dragged off his hand and sat in a comfortable position. Katsuki watched and rolled his eyes.

     "Jeez, you're proud of a cracker? I need make sure you experience eating more filling foods."

     Katie beamed and at his face. "Really? Thanks Ka-"

     "I prefer Bakugou," he interrupted.

    "Oh, ok! Thanks Bakugou!"

    "Whatever, damn extra."

     Katie glared at him, and this time wouldn't regret it. "I'm noy an extra! Where did you even get that?"

__________________________________

Sorry it took so long!