Itachi x Tiny Sasuke | "Big Brother!"

(Sasuke is 5 and Itachi is 11)
"Scaryy," Sasuke whimpered. Somehow, though he couldn't figure out why, he shrank and was now the size of a teen's pinky. Itachi had been looking for him for the last 5 minutes in his room. Sasuke, being terrified of his huge brother, hid behind his bed leg.

"Sasuke, where did you goooo?" his brother teased. He had no idea where Sasuke was, and thought this was just a game. The scare of all this was seeing Itachi walk closer to the bed. He looked at his bedsheets and and smirked. Unfortunately, he looked under the bed, which is very close to where Sasuke is.

     "No, no, nooo!" he whispered. He decided to hide on the other side of his brother view. Too bad his face-plant on the floor was loud enough to hear.

     "Sasu-...What's this?" Itachi saw the moving figure run behind the bed leg and  shifted so he could see under the bed. "Hmm?" What he wasn't expecting was to see a boy the size of a bug face planted on ground. Curious, he reached out to examine the boy, but once their eyes finally met, Sasuke screamed. "Sasuke, what happened?" Instead of replying, Sasuke swiftly stood up and begin running. Itachi groaned at this pitiful attempt to escape him.

     "Sasuke you're not gonna make it farrrr," Itachi teased once more. This made Sasuke tremble, slowing him down and tiring him. But, of course, he kept running. "Fine, then," Itachi reached out to stop him by curling his hand few inches in front of his view. He went to pick him up, but stopped when Sasuke stumbled back from his enormous finger and cried. 'Poor thing,' Itachi thought. He was only trying to help his brother, but he was evidently horrified. He couldn't see his face, though hearing his whimpers was enough. He cupped his hands around the his small form, this time ignoring any protest Sasuke gave. "Sasuke there's no need to....did you just bite me?" As Itachi's hands closed in on him, his little brother bit the finger closest to his face. Usually Itachi was known for being patient, but he was now frustrated as he was trying to help an uncooperative brother. He closed his hands on Sasuke and paused as he wiggled in between his hands.

     In one swift movement, Itachi scooped up the terrified form of his sibling and positioned him on his palm. He not-so-swiftly raised him to his face so Sasuke's ears wouldn't pop. Getting a closer look, a confirmed Sasuke was squirming around under his thumb, scared of these new proportions. "𝑊𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎𝑎ℎℎℎℎ!" Sasuke cried. Itachi felt bad for scaring Sasuke so much, but he needed to keep him safe.

     "Sasuke..." Itachi tapped his finger on his head and watched as his brother cowered back in terror. "Why are you scared? Am I hurting you?" He wanted to comfort his brother, and was really asking in curiosity. He stood up slowly to not surprise his brother again.

     Sasuke looked off of his brother's hand and felt like he was going to throw up. 'It's so far down,' he thought. He felt Itachi start walking and whimpered as he felt unsteady. 'What if he kills me?' Sasuke imagined it and only cried more at the thought.

     Once Itachi made it to his room, he sat on his bed. This time, Sasuke's ears did pop, and he gasped at the quick falling feeling. He tried to squirm out from under Itachi's thumb, but again, it was no use. In another attempt, he bit Itachi again, and this time, he moved his thumb. But instead of escaping, Sasuke was snatched up by the waist.

Itachi made sure not to crush his little brother by picking him up. He's had a condescending look on his face while watching his brother's vile attempts to run away. Sasuke wouldn't stop kicking around the air, and his eyes were watering up. To calm him down, Itachi set him on his pillow. Immediately when he touched the sheet, Sasuke sighed in relief and panted for a few seconds. 'Something must have happened to make him feel that I'm dangerous,' Itachi inferred. Itachi shifted to where he was lying on his stomach. And set his sight back on Sasuke.