Not-So-Angel

peculiargirl5

The picture is not mine!

Plot: Mixed Giant Human School. The story is about the bad girl giant(Angel) who no one wants to mess with, and the human(Y/n) with an attitude, especially towards jerks. Both are age 13.

     "(Y/n), you're brother has another tournament, so you have to walk home," mom said. I groaned. Why does he have so many tournaments? Is it really more important than the health of my lazy legs? I opened the passenger door and hopped out the car. "I love you, (Y/n)."

     "I love you, too," I waved at her, closing the door.

________________________________________________

     "(Y/n), we're gonna have to sit in the indoor cafeteria."

     "Rehema, why? We keep moving everyday, and we used to always sit at the outside tables!" I'm getting tired of not sticking with one table.

     "Well..." She started.

     "Well?" Rehema is my best friend, but it's getting annoying, always changing seats.

     "Well, Angel is there, and she hates being bothered, you know? Do you know what happens when you make her mad? You'll be unlucky to be alive, that's if you survive her wrath. I heard that she could get away with eating humans since she has a super rich mom." I turned on my heel, right in the direction of the outdoor cafeteria. "Wait! W-where are you going?" Rehema's voice was shaking obviously scared for me. I answered with a determined voice.

     "One, this is a mixed human-giant school. I'm sure they made sure that the giants here are not killers. Two, I'm tired of the self-centered jerk thinking she can prevent us from eating in our favorite spot. Three, I don't like jerkfaces, so I won't back down from a fight. I'll be right back, and with our spots."

     I kept walking out towards the door and heard Rehema mumble something. I think she said, "How are you gonna beat someone if you're the size of their pinkie?" Just watch.

     As I walked out the door, I saw no one there, but then I heard a whimper and looked to my left. Dang! That girl even scared the living cupcakes out of the giants in this school! Not that I cared. I walked in the direction of the incident and made sure I looked as confident as possible. I felt like I could fight anyone, until I came to a sudden stop. Our glares met, and she let go of the poor giant that she was holding by his collar. Her glare quickly turned into a smirk when she saw my confidence.

"Hm, how brave. Darling, what did I do to earn your attention today?" Angel asked with her amused smirk. Something about the way she called me "Darling" made me heart speed up, but it wasn't fear. I stomped closer to her shoe, her dark brown eyes following my form the whole way.

"Since no one is going to say it, you're not Queen of the World, so it'd be nice if you'd stop bullying people like him," I pointed to the thankful giant boy, "and do something productive so my friend will finally sit outside without being scared of your jerkbutt!"

Not-So-Angel turned her foot to the side, an inch away from smearing me on her shoe. "Hey! Do you eve-" before I could finish her sentence, I was grabbed by my legs and hung upside down. The swift altitude change made my ears pop, and I cringed at the uncomfortable feeling.

"Productive? Darling, while you're doing your little American football games and martial arts, trying to impress the boys as a DT, I study and work to keep up with my mother's company. I want my alone time here and I WILL get it." Why wouldn't she stop calling me "Darling"?!