~ 59 ~

There I sat, on top of a fallen tree, just waiting for Jungkook like bait. I was. Jimin and Violet were standing a little bit further away. Both with a knife in their hand, waiting for Jungkook to arrive. I was hoping that Jungkook wasn't too smart and would know about our plan. I mean why else would I just be sitting, waiting for him? I had to do something else. I had to act like I was desperately looking for someone, or like I was crying.

After waiting for 20 more minutes I saw a figure walking in my direction. It wasn't Jungkook, it was Taehyung. I gulped. I remembered how we had met the last time. First he tried to drown me and later on I had punched him with a brick. Then the morning after Jungkook was beating the shit out of him. He hated me, he was never gonna help me.
But I had to try.

"Taehyung-"
"Shut up. Are you alone?" He asked me.
"Well, it's hard to explain-" he then interrupted me again. "Seems to me like you're alone. Remember what I told you the last time we met? I told you that I wasn't done with you. I told you that I would remember your face and that I would punish you no matter how many years would pass." He told me and looked at me with intimidating eyes.
"Taehyung stop talking please, even my ears are laughing at you." Jimin yelled. "We're gonna kill Jungkook, I can't have you distracting the bait. Or selling bullshit to her." Jimin now whispered so that no one could hear except us.
"Jungkook? You're gonna kill him?" Taehyung asked Jimin as he walked towards them. Jimin told Taehyung about Seokjin's death and it didn't seem to bother Taehyung much. "So? That's one less person I have to worry about.." Taehyung laughed and Jimin looked so furious that I really thought he was gonna explode.

I was right.

"Seokjin is our brother! We may not have the same parents but he was always there for us even when we were kids! I need you to stop acting all tough, cause I know you feel like crying! We're killing that motherfucker, and you're helping! I'm sick of having to look up on him and him acting as if he's the boss of the entire island and us! He always tries to intimidate us with words, but have you ever seen Jungkook act upon them?!"

He did act upon them. That was something I knew. But I didn't want to speak against Jimin right now. I needed Jimin and I needed Taehyung. They were my only hope.

"So you're just gonna let her sit over there and wait for him to come? You know there's a big chance he'll immediately kill her right? You won't even have a shot of pushing your knife into him before he does it to her." Taehyung whispered. I could hear their conversation just fine, since it was so quiet in the woods. "He won't kill her, you know how he is with possessions. The worst thing he may do is cut her or hurt her some way else. He won't kill her." Jimin responded. My eyes widened. I knew I was gonna get hurt though. But it was worth it if it was gonna be for the last time..