~ 43 ~

I felt like I was frozen. No words or sounds could leave my mouth and my body couldn't even move. I gripped onto the knife even tighter and didn't look in the direction that I thought I had seen someone.

"Calm down, it's just me." A low and raspy voice said. What the fuck was he doing here?!
"I told you to never talk to me again!" I yelled at Yoongi who was now more clear to my sight. I turned towards him and put the knife a bit more out of sight, but I didn't put it away. "You sent me away before I could even tell you anything. I didn't tell the story correctly last time... I was too worried about hurting your feelings that I wasn't making any sense.
Since I don't care about them anymore though, I'm gonna tell the entire truth." He told me coldly and went to sit down on a chair in my room.

Even though I didn't care about him anymore, that kinda hurt.

"What the fuck do you mean.. What truth?!"
"Jeez Y/N I need you to shut up for once." He responded annoyed.
I wanted to punch him but I decided to just stay quiet.
"Thank you." He started while slightly rolling his eyes. "I am a siren. That's true. As a kid I was an outcast like Jungkook. We were both abandoned as kids actually. I was a weakling. Not because I didn't want to kill, because that was all I wanted to do actually, but I couldn't. I didn't have enough power in me to seduce. Why was that? Because later I found out that I am half human half siren. That's why I can live on land without anything happening to me, but that's not the point of my story. Jungkook and I became friends. We only had each other for a few months, so there was no other choice but to become friends. He was very different from me actually. He was scared and felt alone, while I really couldn't care less about being abandoned. But then again, I was a few years older then him. Later when we accidentally found the group back I didn't want to stay with them and Jungkook did, so I decided to live my life on land since I knew I had that opportunity." He told me.

"Am I supposed to feel bad now or what is the point of you telling me this-"
"Be quiet, I'm not done yet." He interrupted me. I rolled my eyes but listened to him anyways.

"Then I met you. You were my first friend on land actually. How old was I? 10? Maybe 11? I don't know, but again; that's not important. I think some 3 years later I went to the beach again and Jungkook and I were reunited. He had changed a lot from the last time I had seen him. He was filled with anger. He had an expression in his eyes that could kill. He could kill. He always had problems with killing but after the abandonment he didn't anymore. I guess the abandonment was some weird fucking therapy shit to him. He asked me about my life on land and I told him about you being my friend. Well shit, that got him interested. Way too interested. He told me he had never seen a human girl before and honestly I didn't understand what was so special about human girls. I couldn't understand why he was so interested, but I ignored it. I saw him a few times after that and he kept asking about you, and after some time I got kinda sick of it. I told him to cut the bullshit and stop being so obsessed, and the motherfucker got mad. Really mad. When Jungkook is mad he threatens. The threat was something really, I think you can already think of something that he came up with."

I shrugged. "Something about me going to him?"
"Ding ding ding. Either I would bring you to him or he would kill me." He responded.
"That's real friendship.." I said sarcastically. "I told you, he changed after the abandonment. He wasn't the little Jungkook I became friends with anymore. Anyways, I probably gotta get going now. Jungkook can be here any minute." He said before standing up.
"What?! You can't leave me alone with him if you know he's coming! Could you please stay here.." I pleaded. I hated the guy, but he was better than Jungkook.

He started to laugh. "What, you think I have a death wish? No thank you. Good luck."
I was becoming so angry. First this hurtful story, now this.. "After everything you did, don't you think this is the least thing you can do?!" I said looking at him in disbelief. "Come on, you can't use that against me. Did you ever truly care about me that much anyways?"
"You fucking asshole you know I did.." I responded feeling my heart breaking into tiny pieces.

"Well, it's not like it matters now." He shrugged. He had an expression on his face like this whole conversation didn't do anything to him. Maybe he was the one who didn't care, not me.
Before I could even reply he was already at the window, ready to jump out. He didn't even say goodbye..
When he was out of sight I started to cry.