~ 41 ~

Eventually I finished the sentences. I gave them to Jungkook even though I didn't even want to to go near him. "Look who's finally being a good girl.." He said with a very serious tone to his words. Shivers ran down my spine. I was disgusted by him.
"See you tonight Y/N." He smirked giving me permission to leave. God, I hated him. How I wished a truck would run him over..

When I got to the hallway Violet wasn't even there anymore. Was she being serious right now?! I needed her and she left?! Did she really think I was pranking her or some shit? I wouldn't ever joke about such a thing! I was so fucking mad, but I just went home not wanting to spend any more time in the same building that Jungkook was in.

When I got back home after "detention", my mom immediately walked towards me. "What happened? Why were you gone for so long?!" She sounded so relieved. Ever since I was "missing" my mother didn't want me away from home too long because she always worried that something had happened.

"It was just some stupid detention. We have.. a new teacher who didn't like me not asking for permission before I went to the bathroom, that's all." I told her. She just hugged me like I had been gone for days instead of hours. "Mom I'm fine, please stop all of this.." I said before she let go of me. "I know I might look crazy in your eyes but I'm always so concerned about you ever since you were gone.." She responded to me. "I get that, mom. But I'm not on the ocean anymore, I have control over myself, now that I'm back on land." I lied to not make my mother more worried about something she couldn't do anything about anyways. "You're right, I trust you." She smiled still with that worried look in her eyes.

She shouldn't have. She really just shouldn't have, but there was nothing I could say about it..