~ 32 ~

A week later I decided to go back to school. People looked at me like I was a ghost that walked out of its grave. Of course for them that was sort of what happened. I felt lonely. Not even one person asked me how I had been or if I was okay. Just judgements. Just looks. All I could see were strangers' eyes on me.
As I walked into class I wiped a tear off my face and went to sit in a random seat.

"That's my seat." Someone said. I looked up and I saw him. I backed away and felt like screaming. "Are you okay?" He asked. I blinked a few times and Jungkook's face disappeared. It wasn't his face anymore. It was just a random guy with dark hair. Wherever I looked I thought I saw him. I was making myself scared for nothing..
"Yeah I'm good, I'm sorry.." I said and took a seat on the seat behind him. I didn't know anyone because we got new classes a few weeks ago and I wasn't there to meet everyone cause I was trapped on a fucking island.
"You don't have to apologize." He smiled before sitting down.

I didn't even know his name but yet he seemed like a nice person. Not that he mattered, cause after that I never spoke to him again.

"We have a new student today. His name is Jungkook." I heard the teacher say.
I felt so fucking dizzy but then someone called my name to wake me up to the real world.
"I think you're being called to the front.." A girl next to me said.
I looked to the teacher. "I guess you're not really new Y/N but the students here don't know you so do you want to introduce yourself?" She said.

She never said Jungkook. Why was I fucking with myself like this..
It was so weird... It felt like the teacher didn't even know I was "dead" or at least missing. Like nothing bad happened to me. Like I was just on a vacation...

"Um, so I am Y/N.. There's nothing special about me though so I don't know what to add to my name." I said sitting down again. The teacher looked at me with a disappointed expression on her face.

"Nice.." The girl next to me laughed. "I'm Violet. Isn't that odd? Since I only wear black.." She said to me. I smiled. "It's definitely something.. Nice to meet you." I looked at her. She had dark brown hair that she had flipped over to the right with bright green eyes. She was wearing an oversized black hoodie with black ripped jeans underneath.

"Y/N it's your first day, you wouldn't want to spend it in detention so be quiet." I heard the teacher say.
"You're all acting like nothing happened! She probably has some kind of trauma for fuck sake even though I don't know what happened!" Violet yelled.
I looked at her and then at the teacher. "That's detention for you lady!" The teacher said strictly. I was so confused but glad that Violet stuck up for me.
"Count me in too." I told the teacher. She sighed. "Really Y/N.. I don't remember you being like this.."

"And I don't remember this school not giving a fuck about student's feelings and students being gone. What a fucking warm welcome!" I said and leaned back into my chair. I heard Violet chuckle. "Well shit.."