~ 40 ~

I backed away but he grabbed my wrist. "Please Jungkook don't do it.." I said tears already falling down my cheeks. He sighed and let go of my wrist.
He walked towards the door and took out a knife from his pocket.
"It's either your friend or.."
"Don't kill her, please.." I said softly. He shrugged. "If that's what you want then you have to pay the price." He said and walked towards me. I just stood there frozen. I couldn't move but my body was trembling.
He grabbed my waist to pull me closer and I flinched. He lifted up my chin with his index finger.

"I'm not gonna do anything, yet... You can write your lines, and maybe I'll visit you tonight." He whispered. I got goosebumps and felt the tears fall again. "You cry way too much, maybe I should teach you to stop that as well. It's starting to annoy the crap out of me.."
He let go of my waist and walked to the whiteboard.
"You don't have a choice."
Is what he wrote down as in the cave of the island but without my blood.

"Times 100... go." He said with a big smirk on his face sitting behind his desk. I didn't see him as my teacher. Of course I didn't! It was weird to see him sitting there.
That made me think.. What happened to my other teacher? Did she really quit the job or did Jungkook have something to do with it...

I wondered what Violet was doing. Was she still standing there? Then why hadn't she called anyone? Hadn't she heard Jungkook's words?