~ 39 ~

When I heard the bell ring my heart dropped. This was it. No more Violet or other classmates that could save me. They would all leave me here with him.
"I wish you all the luck in the world hun." Violet said and scoffed at Jungkook who luckily didn't notice.
"..Thanks.." I said softly being scared of what was gonna happen. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Um, yeah.." I said while softly shaking my head to bring the message to Violet without Jungkook noticing it. He was talking to other students anyways. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

This was gonna be it. I had to tell her. Maybe she could call the cops..

"Act like we're laughing.." I said softly and started to laugh while telling her something. "Please stay here, I'm scared of him.. He's a murderer, a kidnapper and a rapist.."
"What?!" She said way too loud and Jungkook looked in our direction.
I started to laugh to cover it up. "Be quiet he heard you, pretend I just said something funny. You have to call the cops. Please. He took this job because he was my kidnapper. That's why I was gone for so long. I escaped him and now he's here." I laughed so it would look like we were joking around to Jungkook.
"Oh my god that's insane! I will stand behind the door and if anything goes wrong I'll immediately call the police!" She laughed as well but I could clearly see the fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I brought you into this but after one call this could all be over for me and you're the only one who can make that possible-"

"Violet I think it's time for you to leave. Y/N and I have to have a good conversation right now." Jungkook said after the last students started to leave. Violet looked at me while walking out of the door trying to tell me it was gonna be okay.

Jungkook closed the door behind Violet and went to sit down on his desk again. "Isn't this fun? Now I get to be in charge of you even more and even in public!" He started with a smirk on his face.
"Although you really don't know what listening means do you? Come here." He ordered.
I gulped.
I was so scared..
I didn't dare to get closer to him.
"I said, come here.." He said a little bit louder.
I flinched a little bit and stood up to walk towards him.
He grabbed my chin and his face got closer to mine.

"You haven't been such a good girl lately, and wasn't our deal that you would do everything I told you to? At least, if you want your mother to stay alive.. Or precious Violet..?
By the way, about Violet.."

My heart started to beat faster. Did he hear what I told her? Did he know that she was still standing behind the door?

"She is annoying me a little bit too much.. Maybe I should just kill her anyways." He finished his sentence.
"No please don't do that! Please don't kill her!" I said in tears.

He cupped my cheek and wiped my tears away with a smile on his face. "It depends.. There is something that you can do in exchange for me not killing her. And I think you know what I want.."