Father-Son Competition

Three days later Annie woke up from the birth of her twins, it was a little difficult to walk considering she gave birth even though she is still a vampire but she was really grateful for this miracle she had.

Jasper was the first the notice her leaning on the halls for support.

He crushed her in a bone breaking hug "Are you ok you have been asleep for two days straight" he asked generally concerned for her.

"Yes I just feel a little weak but I'm ready to see my kids" Annie said weakly but with a smile.

They got in a baby room where Edward was sitting next to the cribs reading 'A Wrinkle In Time', the twins seemed really interested in the book which was no surprise they get their love of books from their parents.

"Hello" Annie said and as soon as Edward heard her he crushed her in a hug whispering 'I Miss You' in her ear.

Jasper had left the two alone knowing those two need alone time after being away from each other for two whole days.

The twins saw this interaction and guessed that she was their mother who their father spoke about and showed pictures.

Edward has picked the two up and passed them to Annie who kissed their foreheads.

Edward went to kiss her on the lips but only to be stopped by Damon the older twin pushing his cold lips away while glaring at him.

When Damon successfully pushed him away he hugged his mother tight thinking 'Only I need to be the only man in their life...stupid broody father'.

Edward read his mind which is something he can't control and looked at him betrayed but happy he acknowledged him as his father.

"Come on love I'm sure you're still tired" Edward said with a smirk knowing he won the battle between him and his son for now...