"Sizzle sizzle bitch"

3rd POV

They met up at the studio and heard a painful snap and a scream following after.

At this point Annie was on fire literally due to her gift and no one tried to calm her down after hearing her go off on Edward.

Edward broke the door down and the rest followed except Annie who started at the door thinking 'R.I.P door and to avenge you Edward shall not be getting laid for two weeks'.

Annie jogged over leaving burn marks in her steps.

She saw all the vampires stop breathing besides James so she sniffed the air and smelt Bella's blood.

She ran full speed at James knowing she can do some serious damage when she uses one of her gifts.

She tackled him and said "Sizzle sizzle bitch".

Emmett whistled before saying "Thats pure big dick energy right there" but yelled out an 'OW' when Edward, Rosalie, and Carlisle punched him in the gut.

"Emmett and Rosalie grab an arm and Edward suck the venom out" Captain America I mean Carlisle ordered.

The three yanked out three of Jame's limbs while Annie burned them.

Edward was frozen by the thought of her blood until Rosalie and Carlisle being the smart ones out of the three simultaneously said.

"DO YOU WANT HER TO FLIRT WITH YOU AS A DAMN VAMPIRE".

That made Edward move and suck the venom out in which he did but was overdoing it when it came to the taste of her blood.

"Edward stop your killing her" Carlisle said but it was the last thing Bella could hear.