The Ballet call

3rd POV

Jasper, Alice, Annie, and Bella all got out of the lobby they were in since they decided to go in a hotel because James would have a hard time tracking Bella's scent with all the other human scents.

Annie was sitting on the bed getting ready to call Esme since she was with her kids at the time until Bella pushed her of saying "Move I'm tried".

So Annie did decide to be the mature one out of the two and say "This is exactly why Edward married and fucks me instead of you, you probably have an STD from Mike".

Jasper was trying to hold in a laugh as it was one of the reasons why Edward has always made a excuse on not the sleep with her or avoid her, while Alice got a vision and started drawing it.

"A ballet studio, do you know about it" she asked Bella who nodded.

"Yeah I used to take ballet when I was a kid, my mom used to force" Bella said thinking she won something between Annie and her.

"She asked if you knew or not she never asked for your life story IsAbElLa" Annie said as Alice nodded lightly knowing she had no interest on the human and only wished she would leave her family alone.

Alice and Jasper had left to call the others that James had changed his route, leaving Annie and Bella together.

If had felt like a long time in silence but it was soon interrupted by Bella's phone ringing.

"Answer it, it may be your father" Annie said knowing the awkward relationship the two had.

Bella did but she didn't put it on speaker which Annie was glad by not having to hear.

(When Bella is on the phone with Edward just replace her with Annie, I got lazy. And I was thinking if I should discontinue this but than I would be shoving all my hard work down the drain so I decided that I should keep it but expect slow updates, since I'm still in school)