The Proper Meeting

Annie's POV~

——————————————
I was sitting on my bean bag in Edward's and I shared room drawing a picture, until a knock on the door stopped me "Come in" I said to whoever knocked and turned around to face Rosalie with a annoyed expression on her "what is it" I asked concerned by my sister figure "Edward is bringing the human here...turns out she asked a mutt who knew about the legends and told her about us being vampires and now she threatens to expose us if she doesn't meet ALL of us.........oh and don't be so loud just because you thought we went hunting, your moans are pretty loud" she finished with a smirk.

I could feel the heat rise up in my face but I was too embarrassed to say anything so I nodded rapidly and soon she left giggling by my red face "god damn it I knew he did that on purpose" I murmured still embarrassed by the fact that she had heard.

TIME SKIP~

I got out the shower and put on my clothes(down below)

I went downstairs to the kitchen assuming they were going to meet there and I was correct

I went downstairs to the kitchen assuming they were going to meet there and I was correct. "Hello sorry I'm late I'm Annie Cullen" " oh I know" she sounded annoyed when she said that, I wasn't going to deal with her...YET so I walked away and sat down as Eddie introduced us properly.

"This is my family Bella now any questions" " if thats alright with you all" "Of course" ma said with a fake smile.
I could tell she didn't like her personality and attitude and to be honest I didn't too.

We sat in the living room, everyone present sat next to their mates while Bella sat in front of us, waiting for her to question us like the cops "why aren't your eyes reds like the rest of vampires" "Well when your eyes are red it means you drink human blood and not animal blood while ours are gold since we drink animal blood" "then why aren't her eyes either or" I know she did not say it like that I WILL burn her so my answer "my eyes only get like when people are just asking to be killed" "she is joking and the real reason is because she is half human" Eddie said to her trying to calm her nerves.

We explained what we are and what we can do than soon we explained mates and blood singers and how some marry another or die.

"Why did Edward react to seeing me" "Well you are my blood singer" " so why did you let me live" she asked in full hope that he is going to marry her or turn her "Well I'm a vegan vampire but I'm not going to marry you nor turn you since you can have a human life but you found out and Annie here is my true mate and wife so her scent calms me and most vampires  so I don't have a reason to do anything with you but here we are" she looked offended once he said that I was his mate but she kept her mouth close.