Forest Baby

Rosalie POV

I saw a baby in the middle of the forest and as I sniffed the air, I realized it was Isabella's baby and that she left the baby here on purpose.

The baby still looked weak so I assumed she had an abortion, I really wanted to keep her but I knew with Bella still around danger still might come.

I knew the Denali would like to take care of her/him since they have good experiences with humans and babies(I don't know what gender to put but if you like you can comment on which gender I should put down)

I sped over there and knocked on their door only to meet Carmen "Hi Rosalie how may we help you".

"I'm sorry to bother you but I was hoping if you can take care of her/him for me, her/his mother gave her/him and I wondered if you can" I asked.

"Of course, when will you be back" Carmen asked happy to take care of her/him.

"In a week since we have a obsessive human that seems to find danger for us" I said to her knowing she knows how I feel since that has happened to them twice before.

"Ah I hope it's okay and we will take good care of her/him, good day" she said waving me off before shutting the door.

I knew I had to tell my family about what happened just in case.