Amelia Brandon

"Her hair was her pride and joy" Alice spoke softly holding the picture up to show her family

"What's her name" The twins asked simultaneously.

"Amelia but I call her Milly" Alice said.

The name brought butterflies to their stomach.

"C-can we ask what happened to her" Annie asked softly not wanting to make Alice sad.

Alice put the photo on the table and said "I remember it like yesterday. Before I went to the asylum she got into a fight with my parents since she heard about what they were going to do to me, a week later James the vampire we killed started to chase after us saying how we're gonna be put to use so Amelia made a plan where she would wear both our clothes and go to Virginia. She got caught by our parents but was able to fool James for two months.Before I was turned two asylum workers thought it would be a good punishment for me to watch her die in front of me" her voice was breaking in and out.

But she continued "T-they raped her before mixing chemicals together and putting it in her.From what I know the chemicals destroyed her insides and she passed away but I was to traumatized to even move or help her. After I was turned and before I met Jasper I moved her body to where she always wanted to go which was France. And every time Emmett or Rosalie get somewhat close to her I get the same vision over and over again".

They all felt rage to what they did to her and Amelia.