Orleans Singularity Deviation (7)

Ch11: Orleans Singularity Deviation (7)

For countless times, he was summoned again and again in her various worlds.

He does every task and mission that was enforced by her. And if he saw his former other self, it would end up with him trying to prevent himself to become him as a bonus on those missions. Even it means any necessary actions.

Like killing himself so that somehow, he can create a paradox.

Through, that was in the past since he was summoned in that version of Holy Grail War. Now, he was just a tired countered guardian force to do a various tasks with no enjoyment within those missions. If he was unlucky, he would be summoned in another holy grail war again.

The cycle just keep repeating. In and out he is in the throne of heroes. Spending his time in his reality marble during his bad days didn't help alleviate the constant feeling of tiredness and just wanting to be free from this doomed fate.

Even that other him made him realize something. It doesn't mean that he would be back to his previous was. What happens has happened after all. This is him and that version of himself was different.

He would always regret the fact that he entered a contract with her.

A hero of Justice?. it was still an impossible idea for him. Over his life as a counter guardian, he realize how naive that dream was. To become a hero, he need to kill people for the sake of others.

Choose the greater good for the sake of Humanity. Killing many people just to save the whole, it was really impossible.

He wasn't that guy anymore. But he was a counter guardian under Alaya's control.

The Counter Guardian EMIYA.

He hoped that version of himself haven't threaded his path.

It was an impossible ideal after all.

----

Emiya was spending his time on the throne of heroes when he felt her call and presence again.

Damn it... What does she want again this time?

Couldn't she just give him some moment of peace?

It was that much to ask for?

Just a few moments (or maybe unlimited ) amount of peace.. couldn't she give that?

But since he was in a place that was outside of time, he was clueless on how much did he spend his time in a momentarily silence.

Another mission...Again.

And he was certain that it would be a continuous again and again and again.

A never ending fate.. how really foolish those once of his dream was.

That naive and foolish him... Whatever is he doing right now, it wasn't his business anymore. Through he can't help but constantly think of that guy.

Emiya feel the pull tugging him out from the throne of heroes. He doesn't resist the call and let himself be dragged on another mission.

He hoped that it wasn't a holy grail war again.

As he thought of it, various information appeared on his mind as he feel himself be connected to the world again and out of the throne of heroes.

[ Singularity.... ]

[ Deviation.. ]

[ Error.. ]

[ Orleans, France ]

[ Chaldea.. ]

[ Shadow Servants ]