Evil Witch

Throne of Heroes– At first it sound so cool and grand. I know that in my case, i was hopeless in rejecting the proposition of the unknown omnipotent Goddess. I was just a mere human despite my unique circumstances. When I was forced (thrown) in that placed reluctantly– other part of myself thought that I should just go with the flow since fighting her is futile. I was also curious on what is the throne of heroes looks like (and why does the name sounds familiar to myself).

Time passed, I wasn't aware of the exact passage of time. The throne of heroes– my curiosity was satiated. The throne of heroes– just by that name it sounded so majestic and luxurious. You can feel the grandeur and regality. Despite my reluctance of being thrown in an unknown place– since because of that name, I expected a luxurious treatment.

I was expecting mansion, castles or it can be also a literal– something like a throne. What I got was a lifeless boring place. (Can it even be called a place? ) The throne of heroes wasn't a heaven or hell. There's no excitement or feeling of dread. It was just silent and dark that I thought I would die in boredom. I can't even move around much. It was an exaggeration. In fact, I was just stuck. Glued in a single place forever standing with nothing to see and feel. It was only my own voice that I can hear. Trapped in my own thoughts and not being able to feel asleep. I was trapped in a suffocating darkness.... forever.

If I wasn't freed sooner or later on this place, I would eventually go mad. Did that Goddess purposefully done this? If it was, I pledge that I would try my best to make that bitch suffer.

I really hope that it wasn't the case.This situation is such a pain, I better do something productive while spending my time in this place before my mind made some convuluted ideas like taking a revenge to ROB, make that unknown Goddess suffer along with her sister– and other impossible crazy ideas that was waiting to unleash upon this world. It wasn't healthy for a human being to be left alone with no social interaction. Even that said human is dead and existing in a spirit form. I should do something productive. Like arranging the complicated mess of memories of my mind. And discover why did the name of throne of heroes sounds familiar.

When I finally decided to do something that would be worth spending my time, it just then happened that I suddenly felt a big disturbance on this peaceful and silent place.

" ... Ahh? What in the name of shit is this?!  "

I felt surprise as something appeared beneath my body. On the cold and hard floor, a circle started to form. It was glowing and it has indecipherable cursive strange writings. Somehow, it resemble those things. You know the stuff that was necessary for special effects when doing magic. It was a magical circle. How I can tell? Well, I watched too much Anime... And from what I have learned from my memories and travels. This type of circle would always appear in summoning. And I know that I would be for an interesting ride. It made me suddenly remembered a certain show in the memories featuring a Loli long haired pink haired girl.

Hmm, how about no? I think I want to reject this one...

I want to get out of the magical circle. Unfortunately, I was still stuck like a glue. I have remain in this place like a display statue for a long long time. Struggle is definitely useless...Sigh, let just see what would happen – since it was a magic circle, someone was probably doing the deed of summoning. There would be different circumstances that was possible to happen. Like those Isekai summoning.I would get summoned and become the great hero? It was really cliche, yes. But it would be more pleasant and full of life than this throne of heroes. Now that I thought about it, the outside place would be more interesting. Yes, the outside is more preferable than this boring prisoner cage.

While I was starting to look forward on the prospect of being summoned, I didn't expect that there would be some unnecessary side effects.

Just like when my former life memories returned, pain started to form on my mind. it hurts so much that I freaking curse that bitch fucking Goddess that I forgot to ask what her name is.