Orleans Singularity: Deviation (4)

Theo was taking a sip on his tea while listening on the conversation that was ongoing on the communicator. From what have he heard. Their conversations was just like the flow in the game– the things that he still remembered.

    Currently, Ritsuka, Gudako and their dear Kouhai was currently resting in the middle of Juda Forest. They have been saved by servants that have appeared in the middle of the battle. Currently those servants was talking to the two masters, Mashu and their servants. Theo couldn't help but smile as he Ritsuka and Doctor Romani look at Marie Antoinette with shock and horrified looks.

{ Wassup Homies! }

Gudako started flailing her arms as a way to reply. At that reaction, Ritsuka glared at Gudako and whacked her head.

{ What are you teaching to Marie Antoinette Gudako?! }

{ Ouch, Ritsu.. It hurts. Why are you resorting to domestic violence? }

{ You shouldn't corrupt Marie Antoinette with your tainted ideas. }

{ Corrupting? I'm not corrupting her! I am just teaching her our culture! }

Theo, together with Doctor Romani and Da Vinci watched the two masters started squabbling.

" ...I can't believe it. "

Doctor Romani was also in shock since his image of Marie Antoinette has been destroyed.

    Meanwhile Mashu was helping Jeanne on setting up the tents. Robin Hood on the other hand decided to scout the forest and Cu Caster was setting up some wards using his magic. Kojiro was keeping himself alert and watchful in case that there is some kind of enemies that wants to attack them. Mozart look amused at the squabble of the two masters.

{ This suddenly reminds me of something Marie..}

{ Yes, it reminds me of your banters with Sanson. }

{ ..Yes, It was like that.. }

Theo watched the events. Even through things are mostly the same. There was still a point of difference. Things like conversations that he knows that wasn't within or showed in the game. This isn't a fiction anymore. This is a real life. So, things that he knows from the game aren't 100% reliable. He knows a lot of things about this world. But not all of them.

Still... He can't help but feel surprise with the surprises.

{ Puppy is amusing fighting with his sibling. }

{ Anchin-sama.. }

Since when did Elizabeth and Kiyohime joined Marie Antoinette and Mozart? Aren't they supposed in Thiers? And then they would fight with this two squabbling lolis, defeat them, and they would join the Master to defeat Jalter later? Why are they so early? Is it because there was the presence of an unknown enemy servant? Such little complications suddenly turned into this...Theo was confused by the situation but he could also understand that his meddling have caused something to change. Just like that unknown servant. Which horrify and excites him at the same time.

" It seems that you have a lot of things ongoing in your mind Theo-kun. "

Theo nearly spit out and burn his tongue in the warm tea that he was sipping. Thankfully, he didn't. He can't help but glare at Da Vinci. But remembering what happened in the game– or probably, in the near future, his eyes soften a little bit.

" Please, don't startle me Leonardo Da Vinci-san. "

" I thought that you have warm up a bit to us. But you are still polite as always Theo-kun. "