Interlude: Fuyuki Singularity

It suddenly happened one day. Theodore Winston was just a normal guy living in the county of America. He was university graduate who hasn't still manage to find a permanent job. And he an enthusiastic fan of the nasuverse. Specifically, he love the fate franchise. And since the release of the game, the Fate Grand Order. Even through that time, it wasn't even release in their country. Since, the game has launched, he was there. He was crying in his mind when it was released on Japan. Gritting his teeth in envy and jealousy. When it was finally released on their country, he was happy. Then he came to learn the hell that was called 'Gatcha'. He have spent so much money on the game and even have argued with his parents and older siblings because of it. He become so engrossed and invested to the game that he went so far to pleased his older siblings. He was in his second year college when the game officially launched in their country. And then he also decided the devious plan to create a JP server account like the other players. It's no wonder that his allowance have just gone off like a cloud. After that he become penniless. He was just a lazy ass who was mooching off from his parents and the allowance that they have given him. But curse his luck he have never gotten a 5 star servant. With the allowance spent from his parents, he turned his eyes to his older siblings who have jobs on their own. He begged his older siblings.They don't understand his fascination with the game. His older sister called him a creep. When he reasoned how much he needed to get his waifus and that asshole Gilgamesh even through he dislike him.

That time, he was just a no good slacker who was spoiled by his parents as the youngest child. His older siblings got the vindictive pleasure when he promise that he would do anything. Even through he reminded them so many times that it was an immature thing to do. He was under their beck and call doing household chores at the house, gardening and he fucking learn how to do a massage so he just can fucking please them. He learned to do gardening and even clean the shit of their pet cats that his older brother love so much. If he could, he would already thrown their waste to that smug face of him. Not so long after that, he decided that enough was enough. He started to look for a part time job or things that would help him earn money. It continued after he graduated.

And now, he just experience an another exhausting and unlucky night. He curse his luck again when he didn't get the waifu that he want in the summoning campaign. His eyes then drifted to his current 5 star servants. Zhuge Liang, Ozymandias, Gilgamesh, Sakata Gintoki, Sherlock Holmes, Enkidu, Arthur Pendragon, Iskandar, Arjuna, Abigail Williams, Queen Medb, Scathach and Napoleon. Curse his luck! Why? Oh why? Why is there so many guys in his 5 stars?! He only have 3 girl 5 star tier servants. He was so unlucky. Theodore gritted his teeth while feeling frustrated. He sighed and decided to rest now since it was already night. He decided to think of happy thoughts. Certain thoughts like he has so many girl waifus on 4 star. At least, it would sooth him..right? Right?! He would try his luck again tommorow and deal with the few annoyances on his part time job tommorow. That night, before he sleep, he have even planned to search in the internet for a superstitious stuffs that can enhance his luck. He have a hard time falling sleep. He dreamed of the moment where kid Gil have given him a resort ticket during the Valentine's event. It was horrible. While he was frowning because of awful nightmares, in the morning– he would never thought that he would wake up in a completely different bed, room, place, continent and a different world that was just a fiction for him before he got in that said world.

When he woke up in a different place, there was a letter left underneath his pillow. If he didn't plan to throw the pillow out of annoyance because of the damn nightmare, he would be clueless that he was in a different place. He would probably found it later and came across the letter when it was already to late. Thankfully, he has a nightmare. A blessing that was a curse. He noticed the letter and curiosity took over him and read it. The more time passed as he read the letter, the more that Theodore's take a shade of pale white.