Welcome home, mother and father.

Vincent and Rachel Rachel walking towards a home that looks so very different from the one they lived in so long ago it felt like. "Vincent, this just doesn't feel right", Rachel talks as the walk toward the door. " I know, darling. I know", carefully he knocks on the door, to his surprise Tanaka answers, clearly surprised. "S-ssir m-Madam", the old man stared at them in shock, "Hello Tanaka, is Ciel or Astre here?", Vincent says as he smiles. Tanaka shook his head no. "Sorry Sir and Madam they are not, Ciel is out on businesses and He has token along Astre as well." Vincent is a little confused about that since he had just heard that they were out to kill each other, maybe they fixed it or maybe the 'business' was actually just Ciel killing his brother or whatever. Rachel was the first to speak," Oh, and how long will they be gone?" Tanaka shrugged , he looks like he seen a ghost. Well he has.

[POV of Vincent]

Finding out all these terrible things that happened to your sons, is one thing but then finding out that the one son, Ciel has taken his little brother, Astre out with him is another. I find it all fishy. As Rachel, Tanaka and I, sit down for tea in a dinning room that looks identical to the one that burned was interesting. Very so.

Rachel spoke again after sipping her tea and sitting the cup down. " Tanaka where is this business and why would he take his brother with him." Rachel made no plans to stop her concern with her children. " madam, he has told me nothing. Ciel took Astre to keep his eye on him. I suppose. He never let's his brother out of his sight without someone watching him. Of course." Tanaka replied look very broken and dead inside. Tanaka my dear friend what has happened to you? I wondered. Until I hear the phone ring, Tanaka of course gets up to answer it. I look at Rachel who is heading to eat a scone, I do hope she is doing okay she looks deadly worried, of course.

[Somewhere else in london]

[Astre point of view*]

As Ciel holds me and walks past hallways I have never seen, a place i have never been. Undertaker has disappeared, how strange. Though I have bigger problems to worry about such as where I am I and how do go about escaping.  Before I could protest we end up in a office, I assume its where Ciel works, sure to be right. "Alright, baby brother of mine, here we are." Ciel says look at me, he sets me down in a play pin, much to my dismay. " Get me out of hear now!" I scream noticing his face seems to be confused. He just puts his hand on my head and rubs it, like one does a dog. " Its just for a little so I can finish papers you seem to look better I do hope you feel it, or we might have to go to the doctor." Ciel states as he walks away. I start trying to climb and yell but then my childish instincts took over and I sat down and I cried and cried. I did not feel good what's so ever I did not want to be pushed around by my brother who is enjoying this way to much.

[POV of view as Ciel]

My brother seems to be crying, I am not sure what to do he looks so precious and I hate to see him not feel good. I decided that it's probably best to get him use to cages..Cribs I mean. I cannot help it he is so cute I just want to cuddle him even more. Of course I will have to spoil him when he starts behaving. I think I might even get him more toys I have a few, but he deserves more. "Okay, okay" I hushed at him. My little brother frowned and started to yell, "wet meh wout ofb here naaajoao", not sure what he is saying exactly but I assume its something about not wanting to be in the playpen. So I pick him up, he starts to struggle which wasn't exactly the easiest to deal with he may been small but he still has some nail. He seems to be ranting, so I just start humming and so as I did he seem to have calmed but now he is crying. So precious. I should let him go back to bed he seems to still be hot.

[POV: Astre*]

As we walk back to the room I stopped crying, I am about to completely give up. No use. No sebastian. No one to make me feel better, all I have left is myself well was. The boy I know is gone, I am acting cranky and I feel horrible and my brother is being to possessive as usual. So much so he wanted me to be a baby, probably so he could have even more control and hold me all day if he wanted too. Which he does. " I guess we are calm now aren't we?" Ciel coos which makes me mad, his tone is just making me angry so very so. "Ah, here we are, back to your room, maybe after a nap your feel better. Of course some food would be good as well." Ciel says as he walks towards a crib, oh great that's what the Undertaker was doing. Ciel tries to set me down into it, but I fight holding onto whatever i could reach which was making him livid. "COME ON, STOOP."  Ciel screams, which surprised me. He's usually so calm. So I was a little happy so I wailed as hard as I could. "Precious baby brother is okay, I should not have yelled I am sorry to upset you." Ciel coos, he stops forcing me into the crib and instead lays in the big bed with me. Cuddling me and I felt bad. So sick so I let him. Ciel was watching me as one does something valuable. He stops cuddling for a second. Ciel climbs over and grabs the box and opens it. It's a white teddy bear with an eye covered by an eye patch and a dark blue shade that's my favorite color he then places it into my arms. Ciel goes back to the cradling me in his arms. I drift to sleep a little after.