Outdoors

Astre pov*]

So as you know I have been having an rough day. But today I will be going out in the town to run errands with my parents while Ciel is away.

Which is...

Okay...

I have to go into the stroller, that sucks but the rest is fine. At least I get to leave this stupid manor and rooms away from Ciel.

Lucky he is still away and coming home tomorrow afternoon. So some free time away. If only I was older.

Vincent Pov*

Today we will be going out into town to run some errands and get out of the house.

" Rachel do you have everything" I ask my wife.

" Yes the stroller is packed and so is the rest of the baby bag" She replies handing me Astre.

" good then, we're off" I say as I put Astre on my hip.

Finally some fresh air.

Rachel pov*]

We finally get to go out into the town. I was getting Fed up cooped up all day and I am sure Astre is too.

We are heading to a few places.

-First, to buy more baby clothes and things for Astre.

-Second, some new clothes for us

-third maybe some treats for us and Astre after a day of shopping.

-Fourth the park [ Do Ppl back then have Parks????"

So we have a full day packed of fun stuff to take our minds off... the situation.

This I hope will be a good day. And everyone will have some type of fun. Before stuff goes down. I really just want my whole Family together..safe. before things got Complicated.