Astre!

[ Astre pOV]

These last few weeks have been the worst. First, my parents treat me like an actual baby and hold me and tell me stories. I love them but no I have to get my company back. Every time I whine they shush me and stick a pacifier in my mouth.

I have had all I can take, I am about to snap. Luckily, Ciel went off a few days away from us. Thank GOD. I just need to figure out how to get this spell off of me and get out of here. But Mother and Father, even tanaka won't let me out of their site. Everytime Tanaka sees me he either gives me to my parents or puts me in my crib. Father will pick me up and hold me until its time for something else. I will usually fall asleep much to my dismay and anger. It's just something so comfy about him humming and gently rocking me and running his fingers through my hair that makes me fall asleep. Mother when she sees me will do the same. She sings to me and kisses me. She plays toys with me. She does pretty much everything for me. She gives me milk, but not cow milk...if you know what I mean . Its gross and I hate it but I am being forced to.

  It's overbearing, sometimes I feel like I can't breathe. Mother thinks that I might be developing asthma again, just early, father thinks I'm stressed over "changes". Perhaps it's all of the above. Mother keeps me comfortable, she keeps me wrapped in blankets and makes sure everything is good. Father will do the same but more calmly, humming as he gently wraps a blanket and a stuffed animal around me.  I think that the thing I miss most, of when I was my own earl, is the power do what I please. Most people take even picking their own dinner out for granted, oh what I would do if I could get my own dinner and do things on my own.

   But, I am downgraded, I can't even stand on my own. I can't feed myself, go the rest room, or even decide things on my own. Whatever mother or anyone picks for me Is what I have to do. I have no choices in the matter of anything and everything. I miss being my own person, I miss Sebastian.