My master..A baby?

[Sebastian Pov*]

     "Young master.....???? " I say hesitantly. The baby blinks and babbles something. Okay werid. Seen weider. " So is that a..Yes?", The baby stops and looks at me. It looks like its thinking something because then it nods.

        That's interesting.... Very much so. I guess he was calling for me..to fix... this.... Well I guess it's time to get to work. I walk over to the baby and touch his right eye, then his contract appears. I guess we will see his to fix this. My way.

       Astre pov*

    So I am not sure how this is supposed to work. But Sebastian took me out of the room my mother left me to sleep. Also they are probably gonna freak when they see me gone...

    Well I am not gonna think of them right now. I need to focus on me getting changed back. And  being free again. Well as free as I can be. Ciel has to die. For sure. Uh everything else will come to place.

      Hopefully...maybe.

       [Rachel Pov*]

    I just put Astre to sleep, for his nap. I decided I should check on him. Maybe he is awake. I am very bored and wish to play with him. Hopefully he is awake.

      When I make it to the room...he is gone! I start to panick searching every where.   Oh god what if he's been kidnapped or worse.

     I yell for Vincent. I hope and pray that Astre is some where in this damned house. Ciel is gonna lose it.

     Godddamit.

     [Vincent Pov*]

     I hear my wife yell for me and I run to the room.

    "Rachel?!" I yell.

    " Vincent! Astre is gone!!" Rachel screamed back with tears in her eyes.

      I yell for Tanaka and he comes running we all search the place. But it's clear he is gone and was taken.

    We are very bad parents for letting this happen! AGAIN.

   I pray to whoever's listening to find my boy and bring me back.

   I hope that he is okay and not dead or hurt. I also hope whatever took him wont eat his soul. I mean a demon could of done this. Or really anyone. Or maybe even Ciel, hs could have to keep him away. But I doubt it. If he wanted to take Astre...he would have sooner.

       This whole thing is a mess. I do not know how to explain it to anyone.

    Especially Ciel.