find me

I was frozen standing there, wanting to help but didn't know how. Hoping that they wouldn't hurt him, as I stood like a coward behind the door.

One of the men reached for Stiles's face but Stiles grabbed it, stopping him from doing whatever he was doing. Suddenly Stiles put his hand into his chest, creating a yellow glow. As he pulled back, the man disappeared. Stiles turned towards the door I was behind. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the other two men standing in front of the door. Suddenly they rushed at him and I closed my eyes, making the tears that pooled in my eyes fall and hid behind the door. I didn't want to see it, especially because I couldn't help. I sunk to the floor, my head in my knees.

Down the hall, Scott appeared from behind the corner. He looked at me concerned and quickly walked towards me, crouching down to my level. "What's wrong?"

I look up from my knees as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's Stiles." my voice shook.

Scott stood and went through the doors as I heard what he said. "Stiles, you okay?"

A slight pause occurred before Stiles's voice rang out calmly. "Yeah, fine. What's been going on?"

The doors open and the two look down at me. Stiles smiles slightly and crouches next to me. "Sorry I left you. I'm okay now." I don't say anything back and he helps me up, being genuine.

Scott looked concerned. "Dad is in the hospital. He was stabbed."

"What?" I ask, concern filling my voice. "What the hell happened?"

"He tried fighting something he couldn't. But Mom told us to go home, so let's go." Scott grabs my hand for comfort as us three walk out and go our separate ways.

"Can you see anything? Just tell me what you see." Scott's voice awakened me as I slept on his floor. I look over and he was sitting up on the phone. Scott pulls his phone from his ear and stands. "Stiles?" Scott's voice shook slightly as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes, allowing them to focus to the dark room. Scott stood, putting the phone to his ear again. His breathing got heavy.

"Scott?" I say as Scott listens into his phone.

I heard words in the other side of the phone. "Stiles!" After Scott responded, he immediately took his phone away from his ear frustrated.

I stand, making my way toward Scott. "What's going on?"

Scott puts his phone to his ear again. "It's Stiles. I don't think he's okay. Come on." His voicemail sounded and Scott looked back to his phone when Stiles called him. My heart skipped a beat. "Stiles?"

"Scott, I don't think I can get out of here." I heard Stiles say panicked, which made my stomach turn. "I can't move."

"Where are you?" Scott asked.

"I don't know, it's too dark I can't see much and something is wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. I think it's bleeding." I could hear Stiles's pain through the phone.

"How bad is it Stiles?" a pause through the phone panicked me more. "Stiles are you there? Can you hear me?"

"There's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible." Stiles's voice shook, which made a tear fall down my cheek. "It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

Scott looks at me quickly. "Okay, listen I'm going to call your dad."

"No, no, no, don't." I squeezed my eyes shut, sending another tear down my face.

"But-"

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise you won't. He already worried too much Scott, please." He pleads.

"What if I can't find you?" Scott asks. Just thinking about losing Stiles pained me in every way. "Stiles I can't make a promise like that."

"No, no, no, just please." Stiles started to cry, making his voice shake. "Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott you can find me."

Scott started to panic, so I reached over and out my hand on his shoulder. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Oh I got to call you back. I have to turn my phone off."

"Stiles no wait!" I blurt.

"I'm going to call you back." Stiles repeats.

"Stiles wait, hold on." Scott pants as he takes the phone away from his ear and looks at me. "We have to find him. Now."

I nod and grab my sweatshirt from the floor and pull it on. "Issac get up! Issac!" I yell through the wall while trying to find my sweatpants somewhere in the floor.

Seconds later Issac walks in. "What, what is it?"

Scott throws him a helmet. "It's Stiles. Get dressed."

Issac looks at the helmet. "What's wrong with Stiles?"

"I don't know." Scott says looking at Issac.

"Wait Scott, how am I going, you gave your helmet to him." I ask finally finding my sweatpants and slipping them on.

Scott starts to leave the room. "You're not going."

I follow him down the steps. "What? Why not?"

Scott opens his mouth but his phone rings. "Stiles?"

"Did you call him? Did you call my dad?" Stiles asks worryingly.

"No," Scott replies, "just Issac. We're coming to find you. Try telling us something and tell us where to look."

"I'm- I'm in some kind of basement. I think I am. I looks big, like industrial. I think there's a furnace buts cold. It's freezing down here. I got to turn my phone off it's going to die." Stiles's voice was full of panic.

"Wait, wait. What worse is there? What do you see?" Scott's asks.

"It's going to die. I can't talk." Stiles starts to whisper. "I have to go."

"Stiles, why are you whispering?"

Stiles's whispers turned into whimpers. "Because I think there's someone here with me." 

Scott immediately runs outside with Issac behind him. "Scott!" I yell. But it was too late for Scott had already started his bike and left.

let me in {1} - stiles stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें