fake tears

"Myla, wake up. Myla!" Someone yells as they shake me awake. I sit up quickly as I lay in my bed. "You okay?" My mom came into focus for she was the one who woke me up.

"I fell asleep?" I question, slightly panicking. I could feel my shirt soaked with sweat, my shirt sticking to me.

She pushed some hair out of my face. "Yes, you needed it. It's 1pm." She pauses. "Even though I want you to sleep, there's something you need to see."

I quickly change my shirt and follow my mom down the stairs, to see Deaton looking at Stiles, who was passed out on the couch. He looked under his shirt, showing a cut on his stomach. Scott looks at me quickly and I shake my head, telling him not to say anything.

"Why aren't we tying him up?" Aidan asks walking up.

"Because," Deaton opens up his little bag and holds out a serum, "I might have something more effective."

Scott and Aidan open Stiles's mouth while Deaton puts a few drops of kanima venom in his mouth. Lydia stood in the back of the room terrified as she looked at me, noticing how similar my eyebags were to Stiles's. My mom stood in the kitchen, trying to call Noah but no answer.

Suddenly Stiles wakes, grabbing Aidan by the neck, but he stopped once his body became numb. "You can't feel if your other twin is in pain, right Aidan? But you might want to learn." We all stood there, no one knowing what he was talking about. "I'll give you a hint. Ethan is at the school." Aidan quickly takes off and leaves the house as Stiles laughs. "I hope he gets there in time."

My mom steps up. "Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. Do you have anything for his mouth?"

Deaton rips a piece of duct tape. "Yes I do." He tapes it onto his mouth and backs off, just for Stiles to shout into the tape.

Scott, Lydia, and Deaton gather in the kitchen to make a plan while my mom and I sit by him. She starts to dress the wound and Stiles kept making direct eye contact with me. His raises his eyebrows as if he's signaling to me that he was going to show me something. All of a sudden he starts to tear up and looks at my mom, showing her his fake tears.

She looks up and notices quickly. "Stiles?" He nods. She starts to rip off the tape.

"Mom, don't–"

"Really Melissa? I shed one tear? That's all it takes?" He says, becoming a different person. "Come on you can't crumble that easily. How are you going to hold up when Scott and Myla know the truth?"

I look over, obviously intrigued. "What?" She asks.

He smirks. "When they find out why their dad took her and left him. Why he really left? You know he overheard it right?" My mom scrunches her eyebrows and Stiles raises his. "You had no idea. You called Stilinski right after it happened. You didn't tell the twins, but you told the Sheriff. But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. But you know why he never told Scott? Because he knew that Scott would never forgive you. Neither of them would."

"This isn't you Stiles." My mom said calmly.

He smiles. "It is now." He glances at me. "Now you have one kid who wants to know. And she now knows what she can do to know what it is. One simple thing. And she could also find out what happened that night in Eichen."

I grab the duct tape and rip off a piece, quickly putting it on his mouth again. "I'm not doing it. And you made me feel what happened you asshole." I stand leaning towards him. "Now get the hell out of my head, and the hell out of my friend."

I sit in front of Stiles who kept staring at me as Peter Hale, Derek's uncle, paced around him. "He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face."

"He can. Trust me." I mumble.

"Not the bite of a werewolf." Peter looks into Stiles's face and he finally looks away from me and at him.

I look at Scott. "You want to change him? He doesn't want that."

"And who told you that? Him or the nogitsune?" I look back at Stiles. "Will it not work?" He asks Peter.

"It's more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle." Peter stands up straight as Deaton walks over.

"What kind of methods?"

Peter grabs Scott's hand and pulls it forward, making his claws come out. "We're going to get into his head."

Stiles looks at me. "I will kill him. If you don't let me in now, I will kill him."

I felt my eyes glow it's purple color. "No. If you kill him, you have no host. You will just be a fly that I will smush."

His eyes narrow. "Let me in."

"No."

"Let me in Myla. Let me in!" His head turns to the side.

"No!" I yell and everyone in the room looks at me. I didn't even notice Lydia sitting next to Stiles and Scott standing behind with his claws out. "What are you doing?"

Scott looks at his claws then back at me. "I'm going into his head. Lydia is coming with."

"No, let me. Let me into his head." I grab Lydia's arm lightly and pull her up, sitting in her spot.

Peter puts Scott's claws on the back of my neck as I look at Stiles, who looks back at me. I glare at him, and he returns it. "Let me in." I say to him and his glare fades and he looks away. Suddenly Scott dug his claws in my neck with made me wince and look forward. My vision went blurry, as I felt like I was in a horrible dream. I close my eyes, trying to stop the blurry vision. I open them again, but I wasn't in my living room, I was in Stiles's head.