adrenaline

I sat in Noah's office, next to Scott and Issac while tears fell down my face. Noah put his hand on my back, comforting me. Even though I've lived with my dad my entire life, Noah was always the father figure for me.

"Anything else?" Deputy Parrish asks. "Myla?"

Another tear falls down my face. "Everything happened do fast. I'm sorry." I say as I was instructed by Argent. Even though I wasn't necessarily close with Allison, I still felt the pain of others around me.

"That's enough questions." Noah says and Parrish leaves the room.

Scott and Issac stand. "Come on Myla. Let's go." Scott says tapping my arm.

"I'll find you." I say. "Can I stay here with you for a bit, Noah?" I felt weak, my condition getting worse.

He looks up at Scott then back to me. "Yeah. Of course you can. Just let me talk to one of my deputies okay?" The three of them leave and I hear him talk to Deputy Parrish again. "Keep this quite. And Myla McCall is going to stay here for a bit, I've known her since she was a kid and she's comfortable around me."

The room goes quiet for a moment before yelling occurs. I stand, looking through the window seeing an Oni. Everyone fires at it and Sheriff Stilinski glances at me. He keeps shooting and it falls. Bullets shouldn't hurt it. It was faking. I walk out and stand next to Noah.

"I can help. But it will be visible." I whisper.

He looks over at me. "How visible?"

"It's purple mist forms around my hands and my eyes turn purple. Very." I whisper back.

"Unless they start killing us, don't do it." I nod in agreement. Suddenly black mist surrounds the fallen Oni and it jumps up again, and everyone starts to fire at it.

"Myla! Sheriff!" Parrish warns as another one appears next to us and swings. We both duck, and I kick it backwards, making it fall to the floor. I run behind Noah, who was ducked behind Parrish's desk. They start to corner us, making us scoot into the far corner. Suddenly Noah pulls out a shotgun, making one fly across the station. My adrenaline kicks in, making me feel like I wasn't sick at all.

All of the deputies go for the other one, but they end up being slashed to the ground. It finally corners Parrish, holding its sword high. "No!" I yell standing in front of him, grabbing the Oni's arm, preventing it from moving. "Go to hell!" I say, kicking it to the other side of the station. Behind me, another Oni slashed my arm, making me fall. But they vanished before I could fight back.

I sit next to Noah, who pulls a gun on me before doing anything else. He lowers it once he knew who I was. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know. But Noah, I have to go. Make sure everyone is okay. Be safe." I say standing.

"Where are you going?" He asks, wincing in pain.

"I'm going to find Scott."

"Wait." I turn back just for Noah to throw me his keys. "Take the squad car." I smirk, running out the station.

"Scott!" I yell, closing the car door. I felt so weak that I could fall over, but I pushed through. They were all at the school, about to go in. I weakly run up to them, seeing Stiles in the same condition. "I'm here to help."

"What happened to your arm?" Stiles asks, taking it and examining it.

I pull it away. "Nothing."

"I know what you're all thinking. If this works it might kill me too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles says. 

Scott turns. "The plan is to save you. That's the plan I'm going with."

I don't believe that Stiles would die if the nogitsune were to die, I believe that I would. I believe that if the nogitsune were to stay alive for another week, he would drain all of Stiles and my energy, killing us in the end. That's why we need to kill him first.

Scott opens the door and I have Stiles wrap his arm around me, helping him as much as possible, even though it made it harder for me, my ache worsening. But when Scott opens the door, we don't enter the high school, we enter into winter. The doors close behind us, making us all look.

"Well this is definitely not part of the plan." Stiles comments.

Crunching of snow made me turn, seeing the nogitsune. I gasp stepping back. I tap Stiles on my right. "Do you see him?" I ask.

Stiles turns in the direction is was looking. "Yes. You're not crazy this time." His cold hand grabs my hand and squeezes it, telling me that he's here for me.

"Like I promised, Stiles and Myla, we're going to kill all of them. One by one." His voice sounded slightly demonic.

Suddenly four Oni showed up, surrounding us.

"What the hell is this? Where the hell are we?" Scott panics.

The nogitsune looks at Scott. "Between life and death. You're dying Stiles. Myla knows that. I've been telling her for awhile. And I've been feeding off of her, making me stronger and her very weak, killing her too. Now everyone you care about is dying."

"What? What do you mean?" Stiles asks.

"I've captured almost all the territories on the board, Stiles." The nogitsune looks at me. "The hospital. The sheriff's station, but Myla knew that already. And now, the animal clinic." He walks around, closer to us. "Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?"

Stiles wrapped his arm around me while Lydia escaped and went by Scott. "No. And I don't want to."

He stepped closer. "It's when a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana."

"Why are you telling us this?" I ask, clutching onto Stiles.

"Because Scott, is your kaishakunin, Stiles. I'm going to make your best friend kill you. And you're going to let him." He keeps stepping closer. "Because just like you they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first."

"Why?" Stiles starts. "Why are you doing this?"

"To punish Myla. And to win the game." The nogitsune whispers.