Chapter 19. 5 years later

Hey guy sorry i haven't updated in a while, been really busy.

-Millie

So its been 5 years since Jasmine Rue was  born, and 3 years since my son, Caleb Gale, was born. Caleb looks so much like Peeta. He has the blonde hair, blue eyes, Peetas concentration face. He is really good at painting too, but he is too young to cook in the kitchen yet. He has some resemblance of me too. He loves being out in the woods, he is a little stubborn, but he is determined, just like his mother.

'Jasmine Rue!' I am filled with pride to hear that my girl Jasmine, won an award at the kindergarten graduation. 'Jasmine Rue has won this award for her passion and dedication to history' The teacher catches my eye as she says that. It brings back memorys of the past, and at the rate Jasmine  is going, i will have to tell her soon, that she plays on a graveyard. She knows somethings, but not all. She knows me and Peeta saved the world. I suppose when the time comes, she will be ready. A tear rolls down my cheek, As i clap for my beautiful girl. 'Its hard to believe isnt it?' Peeta asks. 'Our little girl is growing up.' I squeeze his hand and nod. 'Go Jasmine!' Caleb yells out. When Jasmine runs off stage, I give her a big hug. 'Mummy why are you crying?' 'Because Im so proud of you.' Peeta and Caleb join the hug. When we break away, Peeta whispers in my ear, 'You love me. Real or not Real?' I tell him, 'Real.'

Guys this is my last chapter, sorry its not very long. Its just an epilogue. I will be writing other stories though.
-Millie.