Chapter 6. Peeta don't leave me.

Guys i really need yous to vote and comment otherwise i will abandon this story.

'Look Peeta there is something i need to tell you.... i didnt tell you before because... well i dont know im sorry..... Gale and I.... well we--'

'I know exactly what your trying to say yous had an affair didn't you!? I trusted you Katniss I love you so much I thought you felt the same way but obviously not. 'Wait..Peeta don't leave me here!!! PEETA PLEASE I CAN EXPLAIN COME BACK!' But he was already gone.

Back at home Peeta wasnt there. He had taken a heap of his stuff from the house. I need him to listen for one second. I decided to talk to Gale. He will understand. *Knocks on Gales door* 'Hey Catnip.' 'Hey Gale, listen Peeta found out about....us and he ran away. Gale looks down at the baby in my arms and then he realises. Can you please tell him that you were hijacked?! He will understand' 'I don't really want to help you though. Even though I was hijacked, I also want you to be with me. If you dont want talk to me anymore----'

'Youre right.' I say. 'I dont want to see you again. Stay away from me. I need to go sort things out with Peeta and if he refuses, its all your fault.

He starts to say something but I am already gone. How could he do that to me. I kniw he was hijacked, but he could of helped me. Peeta will understand. I hope. The worse bit is... I kind of stopped fighting against him. And thats is cheating. But I was really confused. Anyway I need to tell Peeta. Where is he? I drop the baby of at Haymitch's and then I look for him. I find him in the bakery. He is not very good at hiding. 'Peeta, listen to me. Gale was---'

'I don't want to hear it Katniss, just leave me alone alright?' He says it calmly but I can hear the hurt in his voice still. 'Peeta--' 'KATNISS I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT.' he gets up and goes to walk to the door but I push him against the wall. Just like the night before going into the first arena. 'PEETA, GALE WAS HIJACKED.' I take a deep breath and add 'He was hijacked. I wouldnt do that to you. He knew you would understand that when your in that zone, you can't come back out. But he didnt want to come hear to explain to you because he wants me. Do you understand?' 'Katniss I want to believe you--' But i stop him with a kiss. A warmth stirs inside me again. It runs all through my body. We kiss for a bout 5 mins before i finally break away. Do you believe me now? 'Yes, I do. But I dont want to see Gale with you alone, so I can protect you. I no hes sorry but i know what its like to be hijacked, and its very hard to control, he might not be strong enough.' 'Ok well the babys at Haymitch's i dont think that we should leave him there for too long. Hes not capable of looking after a baby.' 'Ok well lets just stay here for a while longer.' I grin as I pull him in for another kiss, we do this for a long time. Then a customer walks in and sees us so we break away, embarrased. 'Sorry to interrupt your........date..... but I need to pick up a cake I ordered.' Says a woman. 'Sure Ill go get it,' Peeta says. I blush. When Peetas gone she say, 'I always knew you and Peeta would be together.' She winks at me. 'Yeah... sorry about that.... there was a misunderstanding about our child.... and we had a fight and then we made up... obviously.' Peeta comes back out with the cake. 'Thankyou' the lady says after she pays, she gives me one last look and a wink as she walks out.

When we get TO haymitch's we decide to name our child. What about Logan?' Peeta asks. 'Logan, I like it.' I say. 'I like it too.' Haymitch says. 'You are going to be great parents you know.' He gives me a wink. I blush 'Thankyou, Haymitch.' We will try our best.