Chapter 17. Without You. (short chapter)

Katniss POV

Ever since Peeta left, I have been devastated. I can't do anything. I love him so much, and I don't care if he has an episode on the rare occasion. I can look after myself. But he left me with the baby! He will come back. He wouldn't do this to me. He will come back, he thinks he is doing the right thing, but he isn't. He will realise that soon. Because he loves me. It makes me feel a bit better. Im in tears again. Im feeling so miserable that all I can do is sleep.

•••••••••

Peeta POV

I can't believe I left Katniss. I miss her so much. Im in tears. It was for the best. I thought it was the right thing at the time, but i realise now it wasn't. And I left her with the baby. She needs me. She can't give birth on her own. I need her to survive I will go back now. When I get back, she is asleep. So I decide that I will slip into bed with her, and wait till she wakes up. She wakes up after about 5 minutes. 'PEETA!!!' She hugs and kisses me for along time. 'I knew you would come back. You couldn't last the day could you?'

I laugh. 'Im so sorry, i will never leave you again.'

'Ok. You love me Real or not real?'

I tell her 'real.'