Chapter 11. Gale? (sorry short chapter)

'I can't believe I ran off stage like that Peeta!'

'Oh, Katniss, don't worry about it. I sure if they knew they would understand.'

'But the thing is they don't Peeta. These people were the ones who watched 23 innocent people die every year, for entertainment. Im going for a walk.'

'Ok Katniss.'

                             •••••••••

I don't know exactly were I was going until I got there. I went to visit Prim. Well Prims grave. I just sat there for a while crying, and talking to her about my problems, hoping she will wake up and come out of her grave. But she won't. I put some flowers on her grave and walk away.

'Katniss, are you alright?' The alarm in Peetas voice was obvious. I couldn't contain my tears any longer. Peeta sits on the lounge with me, and hugs me. He always makes me feel better. He doesn't say anything for a long time. Eventually, I fall asleep in his arms. When I wake up, he is still lying there, stroking my hair. 'How long was I asleep for' 'About 1/2 an hour. You are beautiful when you sleep.' He kisses me for a long time. 'You done now?' I ask. 'No not yet.' He kisses me for a few more minutes, and then pulls away, but I pull him back.

                              ••••••••••

I hear a knock at the door. Who would that be? Peeta is at the bakery. I run for the door and open it. I am shocked to see a familiar face. 'Gale?'

I have been having some writers block lately sorry guys What do you think happened? Was it really Gale? Or was Katniss imagining it? If he is alive how is it possible? VOTE!!!!