prolouge

harry hears something outside of his room. what could that be? the drusleys just left to the hospital, and he was supposed to be alone. he starts stalking towards the door slowly when he hears the lock starts to fumble, and ends up unlocking.

he takes a step back and looks up, and his smile glows when he sees professor moody, a woman with purple hair, and a few other people behind them, and through them comes a girl with {H/C} and a big grin, wearing a light long blue robe. "harry!" she calls and harry smiles.

"professor moody! {Y/N}!" he smiles. "what are you doing here?" harry asks. "rescuing you of course" moody grumbles. "and you came to" he smiles at you gently. "course i did, you think im ever letting that old man go out on his own?" you ask with a smirk as moody slaps the back of your head gently, as he pulls you and harry outside of the house to the street.

"where are we going? the letter said i was expelled from hogwarts" harry stumbles as you walk on moodys other side. "not yet you havent been" moody says as his cane stomps the ground. "but the letter said.-" "dumbeldore has persqaded the minister to suspend your expaltion until a formal hearing" kingsly says as you form a line.

"a hearing?" harry asks overwhelmed.  "dont worry harry we will explain everything when we get back to HQ" tonks says as she pulls on her gloves. "shh, not here nymphadora" moody grumbles and she turns to him, her eyes mad. "dont call me nymphadora!" she hisses as her hair turns red and you cackle. "sorry, sorry" you laughed as moody and tonks rolled their eyes playfully, smirking at you.

and so, moody stomps his cane twice on the floor and everyone brooms comes forward and you grab your shiny black broom and mount it, kicking your robe behind your back. "stay in formation everyone, dont break ranks is one of us is killed" he says and his glass eye looks down at you. "you, behind me" he says and you roll your eyes, your feet itching to push yourself off of the floor and fly away.

"sure" you smile. "i mean it" he says again. "i say, race!" you called and pushed yourself off the ground and up to the cold night air. "for gods sake.." moody sighs and motions for everyone to fly up, and so they do, moody behind you, harry beside tonks as you flew above the city of london and then down to the river, you beside harry now, smieking at him.

"watch this" you mouthed to him as you took a deep breath and flew under a ship, underwater, and then jumped up from the water and looped around the bridge, harry and tonks laughing, and quickly you too your place beside moody and his judging look, but still proud and amused, making you smirk as you kept flying, your robe flying behind you until you lend at grimmualds place.

harry walks infront of you as you stay behind him in the corridor and hear the talks of thw order of the phenix in the dining room until moody pushes him back and through him passes everyone else, leaving him the last, well, except for you whos still behind harry.

"strong by the minute, we have to act now!" sirius calls and constant hushes are heard from the room until sirius sees harry and silences himself. harry smiles and walks forward, wanting to go see his godfather, but you grab his shoulder, stopping him, in time for molly to come forward and close the door behind her.

"harry!" she calls with a smile. "mrs weasley" harry smiles as she comes forward to him with outstreched arms. "heavens youre all right" she smiles as she hugs him, you stand behind him smirking. its been a long time since you seen harry. "im afraid dinner will have to wait dinner will have to wait till after the meetings finished" she smiles, harry tries protesting, but to no avail.

"ill take him" you say behind him, lifting your hand as she smiles at you and you start pushing him forward. "good" molly smiles as you walk upstairs with harry.