dumbeldores army

"alright, today we will be working on the spell stupify" you smiled, holding your wand in both your hands. "stupify is practically the bread and butter of every wizard" harry smiled as he stepped to one side. "and then, we will teach you how to duel!" you called with a smile and harry turned around to you with a scrunched up face, walking to your side.

"what duel?" "you said we can" you said with a smirk. "i said we can think about it" he corrects you, showing you his finger. "i thought about it-" "i said we-" "well, then we thought about it-" you smirked, tapping the side of your head, "and we will be teaching you how to duel!" you called louder and harry rolled his eyes. "fine" he gave away.

"well, first off, come on nigel" harry said and nigel stood infront of harry with his wand pointed at him as you stood behind alice, holding her shoulder. "{Y/N}" she whispers ane you lean doen to her just in time for nigel stupidy harry so hard, sending them both back. "i taught nigel stupify after you taught it to me" alice whispered and you laughed. "well, you taught him well" you smiled.

"alright, two lines, boys and girls!" you called and they split, making an open area in the middle. "now, lets teach them how to duel" you smirked, rubbing your hands together. "alright {Y/N}, you choose someone from your side, and ill choose from the boys" harry says and you nod. "hermione?" you ask with a smile and she steps forward, standing on one end. "and you opponent will be.." you turned on your heels to see ron. "lovely" you smiled as you stepped aside to stand with harry.

"how long do you think it takes till they get together?" you ask him in a hushed voice. "those two? two proud pricks, itll take a while" he says with a laugh as ron walks away from hermione, and they point their wands at each other, everyone watched attentivly.

slowly, ron raises his wand, but by that time, hermione already shouted "stupify" and stunned him to the wall, you laughed loudly, slapping your knee. "i let her do that" ron says as he walks to his brothers again. "good manners, isnt it" he asks as fred and george shake their heads at him as all the girls came around hermione, laughing.

"lets make it a bet" you offered. "we'll see whos team gets more wins" you smiled, offering your hand forward. "oh, youre on" harry smiled as he shook your head. "alright, next pair!" you called loudly.

duels went on and on, sometimes a girl winning and sometims a boy, and it went pretty well. "next up!" you called, and pulled alice in, to turn around and see nigel. "oh thats good" you smirked as you turned to alice again. "we are 1 win away from taking this, dont dissapoint me" you smiled as you patted her shoulder and stepped away.

"shes going to whip his ass" you told harry, but he shook his head. "shes tiny, hes going to break her" he says, but you nudge his ribs. "watch" you said, and watched as alice pointed her wand forward, and shouted "stupify!" so fast, before he can even move. "boom!" you called as you waved your arm at harry and jogged over to alice, picking her up and flying her up and back down.

"very good alice, that was great" you smiled at her as she hugged you tightly. "thank you" she said gently.

"next pair!" harry called, but noone said anything. "everyone went already" dean said. "oh, i see" you said, rubbing your chin. "then i guess we are.." you trailed off, looking to harry who nodded to you. "guess we are done, you were all great guys, any questions?" you asked, as nigel called "we want to see you two dueling!"

you turned around dramatically and looked at the place the voice came from. "what?" harry asked. "yeah, {Y/N} black against harry potter!" another voice shouted, and a slow smile grew on your face as dumbeldores army started chanting happily for you to duel harry.

"what do you say potter?" you ask with a smirk. "youre on black" he smiled as everyone cheered and circled around you as you pulled out your wand and stood infront of harry, both raising your wands infront of you and bowing slightly before whipping them down again, and you go to one side, harry to the other.

you turned around dramatically to harry, hermione standing in the middle, the mediator. "go" she said, and you both pointed your wands at each other. first, harry goes, casting a spell at you that you quickly block, and send one back to him, which he blocks, the crowd oohing.

harry sends another spell that you block again, and then you try again, and he blocks again. "finish this already!" gellert shouted, and you pointed your wand quickly forward and shouted "patrifius!" causing harry to fall down, not being able to move for a few seconds, until he sits up, laughing. "we didnt teach that yet!" he calls in a laugh as he sees you started running around the room with your hands up till you came to his face.

"man what a slaughter! i just wipped the floor with you, from one end to the other!" you sang in harrys face and ran away again, knees high and arms up in the air as everyone cheered.

**

"alice?" you walked down the corridors of hogwarts, looking for the girl. "alice?" you asked again. you knew she was after detention with umbrige for using magic, so you had your infinitiest detention after she saw you two learning spells togethrr, thankfully not with dumbedlores army, and your hand was already covered with scars, but alice was just a girl.

"alice?" you asked again and turned a corner, and saw at the end of it, on the floor, a bundle sitting, hugging her knees with her blond hair sprawled around. you sighed and ran over to the bundle and sat down beside her and put her head gently on your chest as you hugged the crying girl.

"youre alright alice... youre ok bunny" you whispered as you slowly rocked the crying 11 year old girl. "show me?" you asked after a few minutes and she pulled away and gave you her hand, showeing the sentance "i must not use spells outside of class" scarring her pale hand.

you took her hand and kissed it and hugged her again. "dont worry alice, its ok, itll fade away soon and the pain will disapear soon too" you whispered. "i dont want to be in trouble" she cried. "you are not in trouble, its not, and we wont do it again" you sighed, petting the back of her head but she quickly pulled away.

"but we have to do it again" she said with her big green eyes looking up at you. "but you might get punished again" you explained softly, sotfly running your thumb on her hand. you didnt want to stop teaching her, you couldnt, she must learn how to protect herself, and you werent going to give up on her security

"but i want to learn more, i want to be as good as you are" she smiled up at you and you smiled down at her and hugged her tightly again.
"you dont want to be as good as me, you can be really good" you whispered making ber giggle. "but youre great" she smiled. "im great, but im not good" you winked at her and she giggled through her cries.

"want to play?" you ask and she nods and you stand up and she quickly grabs your hand and you walk down the corridor. "can we play chess again?" she asks, looking up at you as you keep your face forward. "of course we can squeak" you smiled as you walked down the corridor, the great witch and her little tutering girl, their hands holding each other are bruised with the hogwarts high inquisitor punishments, but it will not break their spirits.

more and more meeting of dumbelodres army were happening, and students learned more and more defensuve spells that would actually help them, while also having more and more detentions with the devil-umridge.

***

in an updating mood today. check out mt oneshots book, requests open there!!

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧